Built to your budget

jasongroves, Dec 3, 10:36pm
Photo 14 is my least favourite.yuck.

chris241, Dec 3, 10:52pm
makes you laugh tho people think cause theve put some gay 20s on something they now call them selves some sort of car/hot rod/steet machine builder

andy61, Dec 3, 11:32pm
Photo 14-why do they always have the bonnet sitting up so high at the back!,looks so ugly,never came out like that from the factory.

neo_psy, Dec 3, 11:41pm
Ewwww.

Why is there a pirate kid! Is he doing the work!

magicmat, Dec 3, 11:55pm
Agree. Those wheels look f***ing ridiculous and totally inappropriate choice for that car IMO.

1fordluva, Dec 4, 12:09am
from the looks of him,i wouldnt be waving money around like that,I might have to take it off him ha ha

friendly_prawn, Dec 4, 12:10am
I dont think those mags would look ok on any car let alone that holden.
I dont think I have seen in thing worse in my life. Summed up in one word, hideous!

andrew241, Dec 4, 2:57am
Could be worse. 12 slots on a Holden Very yukky

magicmat, Dec 4, 8:11am
Wow. someone complained about my comment earlier! Who ever you are, I am sorry you are you and that you have to wake up every morning knowing that you are you.
Unbelievable that someone could be that tragic they would spend $2 per minute to complain about me!

So glad I am not you. whoever your cowardly self is.

jmma, Dec 4, 8:22am
Yes, Some sad people around alright!

friendly_prawn, Dec 4, 8:45am
yep, cry babies every where on this site. what gets me is trademe bother to take any notice of them.

mantagsi, 5 days, 14 hours
I heard once from one of 'those hoon types' that they do it to vent air pressure at high speed to reduce drag, and allow better engine cooling, I don't know how true that is. Not sure why the large hole underneath the engine with the nice low air pressure area isn't good enough, but then I am not a fast driver :)