Anyone interested in a copen!

fung_chi, Dec 4, 5:30am
Copen is the best car ay!

taipan4, Dec 4, 5:36am
James May liked it but found it a bit "toyish"

trouser, Dec 4, 6:22am
No. Not while I still have my dignity.

richardmayes, Dec 4, 9:58pm
I have seen some fine quality crumpet driving the Copen. Usually they are imports just like the car.
Crumpet that makes the effort to drive something different and interesting (especially a convertible) is worthy of a bit of respect IMHO.

I wouldn't own one though. Once I witnessed a Copen driving up Shortland Street, and a dark green 2nd-gen MX5 pulled out of a side street behind it. In comparison to the Copen the MX5 looked wide, low, muscular and basically like a Cobra or something.

trouser, Dec 4, 11:30pm
Noddy would think they were great. beep beep.

a.woodrow, Dec 4, 11:31pm
Sorry I don't think any male hairdressers post in here

countrypete, Dec 5, 12:08am
No.Cappuccino is.

kazbanz, Dec 5, 5:20am
Now my wife and I rented a Copen in the ONE place in the world they make sense--Rarotonga

bmwnz, Dec 5, 5:24am
I've never actually seen one.

mm12345, Dec 5, 5:54am
I've seen a few in Chch.Curious (well kind of) that the 1300cc version is both considerably faster and also more economical (l/100km) than the original turbo version with 1/2 the engine displacement.This makes a bit of a mockery of the Japanese Kei Car regulations.
They look like an Audi tt, which gained fame as being nominated "gay car of the year" by an Aussie gay magazine - not that there's anything wrong with that of course.If there was a "Gay Midget" magazine (not that there's anything wrong with that of course) it could be a real winner.

stimpy73, Dec 5, 7:29am

mm12345, Dec 5, 9:38am
Really!Is 6.4 l/100 km more economical than 6l/100km!

catweazle, Dec 5, 9:54am
Yup, the 1300cc seems more economical - $140 a year.

stimpy73, May 5, 1:58pm
Whoops my bad, thought that was stating star rating not l/100km, who'd have thought eh!