Would you put happy, blue or red face

barbuzz, Dec 4, 7:17am
for auction feedback! Used a buy now for a car. Deposited payment into bank account that night. Picked car up (couple hours away) the next evening. Brand new (PitStop) wof "rolls eyes". Following behind to petrol station, noticed no brake/tail lights. Informed seller but decided to get it checked once we got back home. Long story short, someone got the wiring wrong when doing trailer plug. Seller said sent wiring loom for rear lights but have not received them a week later. Informed seller of this, have not heard anything back. Boughtwiring myself & all works fine now. Thoughts on which feedback to place, please.

grangies, Dec 4, 7:39am
Is it really that big a deal!

Are you happy with the rest of the vehicle!

sw20, Dec 4, 7:45am
Up to you to check the car out. When you clicked buy now, you were indicating you were happy with the purchase.

barbuzz, Dec 4, 7:56am
Yea, happy with the rest of car but having a brand new wof, I didn't think I would have to fork out another $90 for a definite wof fail. Yea, comes down to inspect before purchase.

flybye_in_a_rx7, Dec 4, 7:57am
give them a happy face. i would never buy a car without inspecting it first

friendly_prawn, 5 days, 13 hours
read the thread then thought, its that rediculous I wont even bother to comment.But then just couldn't help myself.