Can i demand a full refund!

andrew499, Dec 14, 3:28am
HI all.
I purchased a car seven years ago for $450.00.Now the courtesy light bulb has blown.do you think I should demand a full refund from the seller, even though it was a private sale!all the best for the silly season everyone, and no I haven't been on the booze.Lol!
Cheers

jsbike, Dec 14, 3:30am
as long as you have given the seller 12.4581 seconds to replace the bulb, I think you are lawfully entitled to a full refund, and maybe some compensation

littlebob7, Dec 14, 3:30am
YesItsChristmaswhy not

matthew111, Dec 14, 3:32am
yeah and get him to supply you and pay for the new car as well. He can also give you a years supply of free petrol.

andrew499, Dec 14, 3:32am
thanks for the advice folks.might have to do as suggested above.

andrew499, Dec 14, 3:37am
hey, thanks for that.hadn't thought of going that far.this is getting better and better.lol!

thunderbolt, Dec 14, 3:41am
If you had purchased a Euro with a DSG hand grenade you would be driving something so economical that they actually make fuel!
You could have been selling the excess to friends and family all year.

andrew499, Dec 14, 3:52am
Yeah, but had i purchased a Euro, would i have still had the light problem!

male_timaru, Dec 14, 3:55am
I'd request a homing horse and carriage - that way no matter how drunk you get over xmas you'll always get home and if the law stops you you can say i am not driving i am a passenger lol

male_timaru, Dec 14, 3:55am
nah - you know us euro drivers don't indicate or brake hahaha

andrew499, Dec 14, 4:05am
Thanks for the posts MT.Horse and carriage could be a good suggestion.having the horse finding its own way home could be a real advantage, specially as i have no sight to guide it.