My Eyes are Bleeding!

ice13, Dec 15, 7:03am
I saw two Fiat Multipla's inthe space of 5 minutes today why why why!

franc123, Dec 15, 7:10am
People are taking notice of Jazz's posts and buying them en masse, thats why.Plus the fact that when you are driving one you can't see the outside of it and it doesn't bother you.Mind you if you can buy a 2005 Multipla for the same money as a 1998 Corolla then why wouldn't you!

beblowin, Dec 15, 7:12am
yep its hard to spot1 on a good day there usually parked up in a garage getting repaired.

franc123, Dec 15, 7:13am
Also did you notice anyone trying to carry a Shetland pony in the back of either of them!

ice13, Dec 15, 7:38am
Oh no you see them two!

ice13, Dec 15, 7:39am
See my eyes are still stuffed I can't spell lol

thejazzpianoma, Dec 15, 7:48am
They're Multiplying. of course!

richardmayes, Dec 15, 8:33am
There's a guy who used to post quite a bit on here called Scottjoke20,000,000,001 (or something). he reckoned his ears used to bleed if he ever rode in a car with only a 4 cylinder engine.

Maybe you've got what he's got!

ice13, Dec 15, 8:40am
hell i hope not, sounds nasty!

kazbanz, Dec 15, 8:45am
NOO--no matter how bad their eyesight NOTHING would want to procreate wityh a multipla --Not even a toyota funcargo after a LOT of beer

paull, Dec 15, 8:48pm
hahaha i was thinking to my self last night about the multipla and the jazz man him self and was wondering what he would look like, i got the impression he would have roman sandals and pull up socks with a pair of 1983 stubbies with a flannel shirt, also he would have a comb over and be sporting a pair of heavy wooden rimmed bi focals,now i could be wrong but the style of the car does conjure up images that this is what a multipla driver would look like.no offence intended jazz.

intrade, Dec 15, 8:51pm
i dont care what a car looks like as long as it drives cheap
PS i dont drive a multipla however. i quite like the new shape one however.

kazbanz, Dec 15, 8:56pm
Pauul--Jazzman is an ex #ankerI cant make myself use such profanity as to add the first letter.
So I imagine more the whole slick suit look

fordkiwi27, Dec 15, 9:01pm
hes only about 30 isnt he!

thejazzpianoma, Dec 15, 9:14pm
LOL, no offence taken. its always amusing to hear what people think I might look like.

thejazzpianoma, Dec 15, 9:17pm
LOL, you are in fine form today Kaz, I always found it difficult at noisy nightclubs as a young fulla. nice looking woman asks you what you do and over the din you have to make sure she catches the "B" and not a "W". .why oh why do they always think they hear a "W"

thejazzpianoma, Dec 15, 9:19pm
The enigma continues.