At my mate's work.

rob_man, Dec 19, 8:29am
there's a sign over the door saying 'Once you go black, you won't go back'.
I guess a sense of humour helps when you work at the crematorium.

johnf_456, Dec 19, 8:36am
http://www.songlyrics.com/gin-wigmore/black-sheep-lyrics/
Its probably after Gin Wigmore (a nz artist)

mk3zephyr, Dec 19, 7:20pm
Wigmore is hardly an Artist and whoever told her she could sing should be shot

johnf_456, Dec 19, 7:39pm
I know but just saying. :)

trogedon, Dec 19, 8:05pm
Well that's your opinion only, I and thousands of people in the world enjoy her voice and songs. People also like others with gravelly voices - Tom Waits, Rod Stewart, Bonnie Tyler.

paull, Dec 19, 9:39pm
hahahah thats a goodin,,,,,,

hutchk, Dec 19, 10:42pm
I agree. You can't tell me if she was a fat chick with a face like a dropped pie she'd be enjoying the same career trajectory.

cocabowla, Dec 19, 10:45pm
i reckon, sounds like a couple of fighting cats in a 44gal drum.

sifty, Dec 19, 11:23pm
I'd bang it.

trogedon, Dec 19, 11:29pm
Adele is doing pretty well (understatement right there) and she's not exactly Miss Universe material.

robbo36, Dec 20, 1:15am
Me too, shall we tag team or spit roast it! As long as it has a pulse, what's your problem aye!

hijacka, Dec 20, 1:18am
Haha even If both of you were tapping it at the same time it would still be like throwing a sausage down the hallway

ginga4lyfe, Dec 20, 1:23am
that deserves the funniest comment/description of the year.

mk3zephyr, Dec 20, 6:20am
hey i dont mind Tom,Rod and Bonnie, but Wigmore!, come on, yea like 2 cats in a 44 gal drum and its like its put on anyway, funny how she came on the scene just after Winehouse,Adele and the like, Cashing in on others who paved the way 1st and she seems to be most popular with women in theirs 50's right up to the blue rinse set.

aragorn2003, Dec 20, 6:23am
This is motoring guys . whats all this strange talk about

mk3zephyr, Dec 20, 7:00am
John started it, Blame him lol. Actually my old chainsaw sounds better than that wigmore tart. there you go, the post has a motor in it lol

johnf_456, Dec 20, 7:01am
lol, you commented to it. :)

pieman33h, Dec 20, 8:12am
you will find wigmores music easier to stomach if you just watch her videos.on mute

tonyrockyhorror, Dec 20, 8:16am
Since we're on the subject.

who is the chubby woman singer that wears too much make-up like Mimi on the 'Drew Carey Show', but dark hair! Punk influence.

I swear I saw her doppelganger yesterday.

tonyrockyhorror, Dec 20, 8:18am

alan1111, Dec 20, 6:25pm
Jon the list but i wanna be 1st she is a honey. Love her music she will be a huge star in next few years.

mk3zephyr, Dec 20, 6:33pm
in her own mind of course

rotormotor7, Dec 22, 7:26am
about this dropped pie image, are we talking drooping down with soggy pastry base about to let go from ya fingers grasp or right out dropped flat on the footpath!