No indicators

outbidyou2, Dec 31, 11:44am
sounds lile a timewasting ladyboy to me, I'm off to town (*how doyougetthisthingtopullthefing-
ers*)

jmma, Dec 31, 10:28pm
WTFdo you mean! Your point being!

budgel, Jan 1, 9:25pm
I think his point was that if you are the original poster, you are now posting under a different name.

cmjury1, Jan 1, 9:43pm
um no i only have one profile
i got told it could be flasher unit, i dont know where it is,
im getting it looked at thurs

cmjury1, Dec 30, 6:56am
yesterday on my home from holiday i discovered my indicators werent working, i put a new fuse in, nothing. so i drove 600kms with no indicators, talk about frustrating, rung around auto electrians found one that will be open and can look at it next week, he said it could be wiring, flasher unit or the regulator. has anyone had any of these done and how much roughly was it!

gammelvind, Dec 30, 6:58am
Much cheaper in blue cars, but hell pink ones will rip the white out of your eyes!

cmjury1, Dec 30, 7:04am
lmao,
i was thinking bout buying a blue impreza while i was away too darn. i knew i should have bought it, my car is green

fordkiwi27, Dec 30, 7:06am
what car!

cmjury1, Dec 30, 7:25am
what do you mean!

cmjury1, Dec 30, 7:25am
sorry having a slow day

gammelvind, Dec 30, 7:30am
Make, model, year of car would really help people here to be able to help with a price indication.

cmjury1, Dec 30, 7:31am
my car is a mitsi lancer coupe 97

bashfulbro, Dec 30, 9:22pm
That, i`m afraid, is the problem

bmwnz, Dec 30, 9:23pm
Take the 3 diamonds off it and raise the reliability!

cmjury1, Dec 31, 7:55am
ive never had a problem with it always been reliable

alimac1, Dec 31, 8:27am
they never seem to work on BMWs

mugenb20b, Dec 31, 8:35am
Do your hazard lights work!

icemans1, Dec 31, 8:55am
maybe the flasher unit has packed a sad

jmma, Dec 31, 9:13am
I had a look, Yes they are working, No they are not working, Yes, they are working, No they are not working.
Appears to be an intermittent fault then (o:

grangies, Dec 31, 9:51am
Two profiles !

urbanrefugee54, Jul 30, 12:01pm
you should have replaced the flasher unit while repco etc were open - cheapest option first. do you know where the flasher unit is [silver can 40mm tall & approx 30mm diameter] usually in the wiring behind the climate control/radio/dash