How much do you think

dundeelass, Jan 21, 7:00am
it would cost for touching up paintwork on the corner of a car, there is no paneling to be done. Is it better to go to a garage or try and find someone who will do it for cash! I am looking at buying a car but there are three bits of paintwork that I would like fixed, just trying to get an idea of how much it may cost me. Thanks in advance.

jmma, Jan 21, 7:04am
What car and what corner, also what colour!

dundeelass, Jan 21, 7:08am
HI jmma, it is a Nissan cefiro touring here is the auction number 435456221 it is white. It has cracked paint on the back driver side of the bumper and couple of scrapes each side of the front bumper and one deeper scratch at the back.

jmma, Jan 21, 7:11am
I can't help with your question, but that info will help someone in the know who will be along shortly (o:

dundeelass, Jan 21, 7:11am
thanks jmma:-)

dundeelass, Jan 21, 7:15am
Thanks again, not very good at this stuff:-(

gammelvind, Jan 21, 7:38am
A panel and paint shop would probably charge you $100 - $200 to do the job but it would be nicely done. or you can get a spray can made up at a auto paint supplier for about $25 and do it yourself, but it will possibly look like it.

dundeelass, Jan 21, 10:56am
thanks gammelvind, might be a better option going to a panel and paint shop.

jason18, 2 days, 5 hours
I would just grab a spray can, Mask it up and paint it. Its not a show car so will probably look fine depending how fussy you are. To be honest I would just leave it as is but thats me