HOW TO RUIN A NICE BIKE

Page 1 / 2
skippy33, Jan 21, 8:41am
WAY OVER THE TOP WITH THE STICKERS

doug207, Jan 21, 8:42am
That's. Interesting.

"Scuse me, just off to hug the porcelain throne.

jmma, Jan 21, 8:46am
I wonder if he wears his helmet sideways (o:

trogedon, Jan 21, 9:09am
It was his bike for 11 years so he could do what he wanted with it - it's only stickers and paint afterall but.it sure does cut down who will buy it.

xs1100, Jan 21, 10:12am
heap of stickers that can be removed but after 10 yrs of his ownership how badly thrashed is it.seems desperate to see it on its way hahaha

solarboy, Jan 21, 10:19am
I believe him when he says it turns heads .And a cage driver could never use the "I didn't see the motorcycle constable." .

chazzwick, Jan 21, 12:26pm
needs a spoiler, big bore exhast, neons, crystal headlights and 20" chrome rims + spinners.

tinytoolmans274, Jan 21, 7:25pm
Each to there own but like an ugly child something only a mother could love

gammelvind, Jan 21, 8:07pm
Probably belongs to a transvestite.

snj11, Jan 21, 8:13pm
bloddy horrible but with the stickers removed and and any thing that is painted orange changed to black it could ok ok again with minimal effort

kazbanz, Jan 21, 9:03pm
the giveaway is the race number on the front screen. I bet its done a bears event or two. for A RACEBIKEthat wold look great.

loonee-dial-111, Jan 21, 9:31pm
My mate got a bike like this with 2 stickers on the tank. When he attempted to remove one sticker, half the paint came with it.
The other usual suspect is dings covered by stickers.

jcwholesale, Jan 21, 9:40pm
I don't think it is that bad actually, and it is cheap. Maybe not be my cup of tea but I would ride it without being embarrassed. Pretty boring bunch aren't you. But I suppose you guys are happy with your Honda Step Thru's. LOL

richynuts, Jan 21, 9:42pm
Why is everyone making such a big deal about the bike! The guy is possibly a pom as they love this sort of thing, kiwi's are more conservative and don't care too much for things that have been F with, besides it is only a poxy triumph and doubt it would of been a racebike with that amount of k's.

richynuts, Jan 21, 9:44pm
That comment reminds me of a joke

budgel, Jan 21, 10:55pm
Uglier than a redheaded stepchild!

trouser, Jan 21, 11:43pm
You do know that it is the infamous Skidmark trying to sell it.

He hasn't had it for 11yrs. He would have been 12.

skin1235, Jan 22, 12:49am
had to mention at least twice that it is gear for fast ( hard) acceleration -
no thanks from me, I'd sooner get a bike that hadn't been used as a drag / light blaster
they actually go rather well will taller gears on them so if you've deliberately shrunk them you can bet the clutches are all out of shape

ralphdog1, Jan 22, 1:26am
By looking at his profile picture you can tell it has never been thrashed.

skidmark9, Jan 22, 4:26am
I KINDA LIKE THE INDIVIDUALISM OF IT.

RYDERS DEAD AY,

BUT THEN WHO GIVES A FUCK ANYWAY.

ROT IN HELL I SAY

phillip.weston, Jan 22, 4:30am
looks like something vanilla ice would ride.

muzz67, Jan 22, 4:33am
Could do with a set of rings by the profile pic,, LOL

carstauranga001, Jan 22, 4:37am
Someone liked it, she's sold.

carstauranga001, Jan 22, 4:41am
So you are saying the owner died! Congrats on selling it

ashwattau, Jan 22, 5:05am
Nice job on the sale buddy. It's not my style but I'm sure the new owner is gonna be very happy.