Won these, and paid, not hopeful .

turton, Jan 23, 8:00pm
how long you been waiting for them!

trogedon, Jan 23, 8:07pm
A pretty good chance I'd say. Why question it now!!

jsbike, Jan 23, 8:11pm
the seller has a car listed, ring them.

kwkbrk, Jan 23, 8:16pm
Not long at all. Just suspicious in the fact that he`d made it clear that he wanted $150 for them . and I`m pretty convinced that he`s going to try to find a way not to part with them for $21. I considered it worth the risk for $21, but was simply speculating .Is there an easy out for him ! I was expecting the auction to be withdrawn before it finished .

sifty, Jan 23, 8:18pm
how about you give it a couple of days before besmirching a trader, Hmmm.!

hotrodtodd1, Jan 23, 8:19pm
Mike, Im sure the dude wants those carpets in your AMG cruiser.He looks more reliable than the young moron who backed out of a deal with me

flagheaven, Jan 23, 8:21pm
as above , stopand make a phone call as he has a number listed on his car for sale advert! why not make life EASY instead of.

jezz43, Jan 23, 8:36pm
why jump to conclusions! the auction ended last night, you paid which means the money is in his bank account now. chances are he will send them today or tomorrow. atleast give him the benefit of the doubt

illusion_, Jan 23, 8:40pm
I'm wonderin how the OP is gonna pick them up (seein as how thats what was stipulated and there doesnt appear to have been arrangements made prior to the auction finishing)

kwkbrk, Jan 23, 9:07pm
Cheers people. Not trying to cast aspersions, just wondering out loud.
I`ll call him in due course.

kwkbrk, Jan 23, 11:40pm
Alls good, faith restored etc .

budgel, Jan 23, 11:42pm
Even paranoiacs can have real enemies.

moosie_21, Jan 24, 5:11am
I had a deal drag out for three weeks once. All was paid, goods sent, happy faces all around. Sometimes it just takes time. Patience is a virtue my friend!

richynuts, Jan 24, 5:17am
If he wanted $150 he should of had the reserve set at $150,hes a fool to think someone will pay more when auction only went to $21, simple really.