Air bag warning

dfor, Apr 23, 5:35am
hey can any of you give me some advice, have got a nissan pulser hatch 1997. posted on here couple of months ago bout problems with central locking just deciding random when to lock or unlock even with no key in. have solved that problem it just doesnt work anymore! now i have air bag light flashing on and off as soon as i drive am a bit worried air bag is gonna go off when im driving, and just car just drops to zero revs at intersections etc and just cuts out. can anybody give me some advice! and please i cant afford to buy another car.

gypsypom, Apr 23, 5:44am
take it in to and it serviced at Nissan, they will pinpoint the problem with their diagnostic tests,

mrcat1, Apr 23, 5:47am
You could always just leave her at home.

dent, Apr 23, 6:36am
I had a pulsar doing the same thing the airbag light was just flashing. I connect a scan tool and reset the air bag computer. Was fine after that

dfor, Apr 23, 6:43am
thanks dent should i just take it to auto electrician for them to do that!

intrade, Apr 23, 6:46am
check what diagnostic plug it has older consult type or obd2 garages charge a fortune to do a scan i got a consult cable with software from blatz for 160$ thats about the price they usually charge for 1 single scan.
http://www.blazt.biz/

franc123, Apr 23, 6:49am
LOL why do people think when an SRS warning lamp comes on the airbag is going to go off at random!The exact opposite is the case, the system gets DISABLED when a fault is detected.You need to get it put on a scan tool to check what fault code has been logged, and take it from there.An auto electrician will know what course of action to take and whether its a common problem or not with that model.The stalling problem could be a number of things, air flow meters are often faulty on those which can cause stalling at idle.good luck.

afer_daily, Apr 23, 7:08am
im waiting for someone to come up with/ mother in law or wife inference .

mrcat1, Dec 2, 7:41am
Best you read post 3.