RIP "SLDSHO". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!

Page 1 / 3
brutel, Mar 24, 6:52am
HAHAHA just to let you know craig04 SLDSHO lives again haha!

brutel, Mar 24, 6:53am
HAHAHAHA SLDSHO live again mate!

craig04, Mar 24, 7:03am
Well, so long as he sticks to felching his buddies rather than endangering my kids he may continue to do so, but I kid you not, if it happens again it will be a different story. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD MATE.

marcos1, Mar 24, 7:13am
What a sad fu*ker.bookmarking this old post so you can have a little taunt on a forum !
At least we all now know your plate number .
I will keep an eye out for ya.dork

fiatracer, Mar 24, 7:22am
Whaaat! Red MX5!

jezz43, Mar 24, 6:08pm
this sort of thing happens alot, i was driving around in my safari a few weeks back, some moron was coming up our street (50kph zone with kids that play on the road) at about 4pm. goes flying past in excess of 100 kph. so i waited in my truck for him to come back, sure enough 5 minutes later he comes flying up the road. i pulled in front of him he swerves and damages his "brand new 20 inch rims" ended up with 2 flat tyres and 2 rims beyond repair. served him right i reckon. next time il ram him

big.b-lil.c, Mar 24, 6:18pm
not for long is my bet

sifty, Mar 24, 7:37pm
So from a little crying bitch to an internet warrior.
They really don't learn, do they.

chutneyman, Mar 25, 1:03am
Well done !Love it.

danni_2254, Mar 25, 1:40am
Interesting thread just got interesting.

craig04, Mar 25, 2:33am
Legend!

brutel, Mar 25, 4:52am
haha i like how every1 is acting as if they are angels and never did stupid stuff in cars when they were young!

wrong2, Mar 25, 5:03am
YOU EVER LIVED ON A BOY RACER ROAD !!!!!

theres a time & place. inside suburbs is not the place.

at any time

trogedon, Mar 25, 5:08am
Yep, some of us didn??

un_known, Mar 25, 5:11am
yeh by driving recklessy your only gonna get yourself into more trouble than you can handle just hope like hell you get busted by the cops and not anyone else.anyway you just look like a tard ripping up the streets, every1 knows that street racers are just too pussy to take it to the track because then everyone will know how bad their driving is and how weak their car is. and we all know theyre driven by ego and cant stand getting schooled.

ct9a, Mar 25, 5:11am
thats a 200sx not a skyline
very tidy i must add

ct9a, Mar 25, 5:13am
problem being is vehicles these days make decent hp
are reliable,and handle like go karts
the drivers behind the wheel lack experience,i still believe a power cap needs to be put in place.

craig04, Mar 25, 6:15am
Plate was on a 200SX 2 years ago. Skyline in December.

craig04, Mar 25, 6:20am
So were you the one driving the car or his boyfriend with the attitude! Pitcher or catcher!

ct9a, Mar 25, 6:20am
every post is intelligent,most is just plain humerous with others "thickness" and lack of knowlegde who do not wish to see nor hear the truth and battle pointless topics with a total lack off structure in any debate

woody1946, Mar 25, 6:27am

wrong2, Mar 25, 6:29am
might need an edit in that post

sifty, Mar 25, 7:22pm
saw some tosser trying to 'drift' round the corner (badly) and gave him the 'wanker' sign with my fist as he hit the curb next to me. Received the usual verbals and threats as he bravely drove away. Funnily enough he didn't want to repeat them when I approached him in the pub later that night, was nice seeing the tears well up in his little eyes as he realised he was out of his depth though. I dutifully advised him about the kids living in the area and told him what would happen if he tried such things in town again - (prob helped that I was drinking with a bunch of pretty big blokes).

Seems a common theme though, little scrotes who can't drive for sh*t playing up in residential areas. Agree that they are too scared to take it to a track and be shown up for the little boys they are.

ct9a, Mar 25, 7:32pm
another thing i cannot get my head around is on the street theres curbs,on the track theres not .it just makes sense to go to open days and spend typically around $100 heck thats cheaper then any fine!

un_known, Mar 25, 10:29pm
isnt it typical that they talk tough yet when someone challenges them they turn into snivveling little girls.ive always found that the guys that act tough are the biggest pussys when the shit gets real.