Legally what would happen if.

Page 2 / 2
flitt, Mar 22, 12:05am
I am pretty confident that that is not the case. What's more, your repetitive, random and disjointed waffle, without any sound reasoning seems to imply the opposite.

1fordluva, Mar 22, 12:19am
The rollers insurance would pay for the damage to another car or bike .yes.
Would the rollers insurance payout on damage to the roller,due to being hit No! reason =because it is parked illegaly.
They will not pay out because of that.
Do you understand that you fckwit

flitt, Mar 22, 12:41am
Well I see you changed it a bit to make it somewhat understandable. Did your opportunity for air enable you to see what a moronic statement you had made!

And now you carry on about the Roll's insurance paying or not paying.

Yes I understand you now. I understand you to be a complete moron who obviously has no idea what you are talking about and is too limited to even consider how much of a munchkin you really are.

Consider this, if you can:

The Roll's insurance isn't paying for anything. The parking of the Rolls did not cause the accident. The other car is the cause of the accident. The insurance co for the car that hit the parked Rolls is paying for damages to the Rolls.

trogedon, Mar 22, 1:22am
Interesting discussion. Back in the real world where we don't own Rollers - unless we sell the house! It would be interesting to know for sure (I guess different Police and Insurances have different takes on this) if we were to illegally park while say dropping off stuff or going into a shop etc. I like #10 a law against arrogance. They guy could've parked down the hill 100metres, got some exercise and been legally parked.

1fordluva, Mar 22, 2:16am
Didnt change anything,clearly you have no brain initiative you rock spider.
If you have nothing better to do than stalk me through different threads,you need to get a life you muchkin moron.
I couldnt give a fat rats arsehole about pin heads like you.
It was quite clear in what I was saying,but as always you try twisting a question within a question.
Come back when you have sold some parts and joined the real world,not what ifs.ya muppett

1fordluva, Mar 22, 2:18am
It did cause the accident, hypothetically,as it is parked facing oncoming traffic on the wrong side of the road.
So the insurance lays with the roller as it is in the wrong.
This is why we have laws for idiots,and you simply cant see that.

flitt, Mar 22, 3:04am
Ok then. Explain how, in the half hour the Rolls was there on the wrong side of the road, facing oncoming traffic and near the intersection why the other 100 or so cars passed it without hitting it and why suddenly it is the cause of the collision when this one does.

This will be interesting. Perhaps you will complain that I am stalking you or twisting the situation instead.

modie61, Mar 22, 4:04am
Bored are ya trog !

dr.doolittle, Aug 13, 10:48am
If 'push came to shove' I'd say the one with the most money was in the right.