Perpetual energy

bigfatmat1, Jun 4, 3:30am
Some guy came into the workshop with his home made motor that would run his house. Telling me how its possible and its classified info ect ect I just agreed and listened politely. Asked a few questions ect ect. One major design flaw is that a bit of wood with a few nails and some wire wrapped round some alloy with some magnets aint going to do squat! let alone power a house.

andrea_w, Jun 4, 3:37am
That nut case has clearly got it all wrong. you just need a cat and a piece of toast!
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=Z8yW5cyXXRc

On a related note, that's ^^^ one of the oddest ads I've ever seen lol

bigfatmat1, Jun 4, 3:46am
Good ad lol

twaymouth, Jun 4, 3:59am
hmmm, sounds like the old alternator / electric motor story. just give it a spin to get going and free energy for ever. yeah right.

taipan4, Jun 4, 6:00am
Yup there's heaps of these on U tube all claiming free energy BUT funny thing is they never show the cables disappearing under the bench to an outside power source, "energy can neither be created or destroyed" , And while the energy from the sun is free it's still from an external source.Still the people selling rare earth magnets are making good coin, to the backyarders.

farwest, Jun 4, 6:00am
I think the cat and the toast is the way.

clark20, Jun 4, 6:11am
Now that was funny

farwest, Jun 4, 6:12am
Think of how many megawatts 100 cats with toast could generate. Old ladies would become rich, hiring out their moggies.