Oh no. Oh my god no. no no no. this is terrible

friendly_prawn, Jul 7, 6:25am

gunhand, Jul 7, 6:27am
Whats a"fisting Karma" sports car! sound painfull.
Mind you, it sounds like something he would have.

cowboy110, Jul 7, 7:01am
I thought he would have been driving a biemer.

purple666, Jul 7, 7:12am
He can drive! Whatever next!

mark.52, Jul 7, 9:18am
It's a "he"!
Dang.

skin1235, Jul 7, 9:28am
with the 3 strike rule he'd be looking at life wouldn't he! or isthat only for mere mortals and self proclaimed popstars are exempt

cowlover, Jul 7, 9:52am
Looks like Karma just bit him.Life wold be too short a sentence for that dweeb!

ema1, Jul 7, 1:38pm
Serves the "Twat" right .Why is that some of these young power crazy young uns think they are above the law!

murph2068594, Jul 7, 9:08pm

friendly_prawn, Jul 7, 9:09pm
Well I for one am livid.
I mean this is terrible. Poor little Justin. How dare they issue him a ticket. That is just so terrible. Wow I hope he can recover from this. Poor guy.

Oh well, its nice to see the news papers doing their jobs and covering the really really important stuff in life.

v8_mopar, Jul 7, 9:14pm
I would sagest castration if it wasn't already done

only way to fix that type of prick

fiatracer, Jul 8, 2:38am
bunch of old farts

woody1946, Jul 8, 2:43am

nightboss, Jul 8, 2:57am
Speeding away from Paparazi is not a smart move, it was how Diana died.

Shooting paparazi is wrong too, but may have been more efficient.

zak410, Jul 8, 3:11am
Clever way to advertise the Fisker Karma Hybrid !

"The singer's Fisker Karma is a hybrid powered sports car made in Finland, worth $100,000. The bright silver chrome plated vehicle has a top speed of 125 miles per hour (mph) and can achieve zero to 60mph in 6.3 seconds."

http://www.automobilemag.com/features/awards/1201_2012_design_of_the_year_fisker_karma/

morrisman1, Jul 8, 4:19am
fixed

friendly_prawn, Jul 8, 5:13am
Justin Bieber lover

grangies, Jul 8, 6:09am
I'd much rather my kids be a Justin Bieber fan, than a lot of that other nasty gangsta crap.

He's not a bad kid, considering he was thrust into the international limelight when he was only about 13.

He is a massive, massive, massive worldwide phenomenon. With access to $$ figures that we could not comprehend, and is only 18 years old. So a few speeding tickets is bugger all.

skin1235, Jul 8, 7:07am
thats no excuse for him breaking laws grangies, those few speeding tickets could easily have ended in 'just a few poorer bugga's dead, or worse in your opinion, JB dead

doug207, Jul 8, 10:42am
Where does it state he thinks he's above the law! I think the wuss should get something faster and do it again, and again. I'll give him a race, just to make it justified.

sas777, Jul 9, 4:17am
Oh thanks friendly prawn, I just clicked on that link and had to look at a photo of the twat.
Urgh, must get the irritating little twerp out of my mind.
Dum de dum.still thinking.

I know! A video of Wendy James undressing on Top of the Pops:

http://youtu.be/tk_eQyjanGM

Aaah that's better.

friendly_prawn, Jul 9, 4:36am
hadnt actually heard of this band before. Hot chick, awesome sounds.
You da man!