GTHO

gunhand, Jul 2, 9:31am
Mustang! White.

jason18, Jul 2, 9:31am
Oh my god thats beautiful!

jason18, Jul 2, 9:33am
Ew not the mustang!I was looking at the Gold GTHO Falcon from the Waikato.

gunhand, Jul 2, 9:33am
Thats all I got lol

Found it.

casper35, Jul 2, 9:46am
Yes i noticed it has gone i put a comment and went to see any replies and it was gone.

clark20, Jul 2, 10:49am
I would worry everyday if I owned that, that some scumbag would try and steal it

richardmayes, Jul 2, 9:18pm
That's the only result I found.

If you want to be Vanilla Ice, we have your car.

bellky, Jul 3, 12:23am
Auto and the tag is off.

steve98h, Jul 3, 12:52am
ive seen this falcon in person and its the genuine item
perfect gondition

sals11, Jul 4, 10:25pm
wrong car

modie61, Jul 4, 10:30pm
If you mean the gold gtho,its nice.You would have to be careful with security wouldnt you !

fordgod, Jul 4, 10:44pm
Auto! H engine code is 351 4V HO, L trans is 4 speed manual, B trans code was auto.

bellky, Jul 4, 11:23pm
Oh sorry = Ooops.

trader_84, Jul 4, 11:46pm
Over rated, 2 too many doors and strangely . got better as they got older. They come out with a 200ci in them then 30 years later . drive back out of the shed with black stripes, a toploader and a 4V Clevo under the hood with the owner asking 50 Mil for it. These roaring phordies are lucky the gas crunch came along . because Chrysler was going to dick them at Bathurst. GO CHARGER! GO you good thing! MoPar or No Car.

xpfairmont, Jul 4, 11:57pm
But they didn't did they, and now they don't make them. Does that not tell you something!

bellky, Jul 5, 12:00am
Opinionated much! Not to mention deluded.

trader_84, Jul 5, 12:07am
Ummmm . parts are hard to find for them!

trader_84, Jul 5, 12:10am
The only thing more ugly than a 67 - 71 coon is a pre-war Willys Coupe. Their only saving grace is the Hemi they came equipped with.

bellky, Jul 5, 12:14am
Fair enough - everyone has an opinion.

xpfairmont, Jul 5, 12:25am
Have you ever sat in a Val' such poor quality trim. they where the worst for finish. (I however think they have become cool with time)

You'd be kicking yourself if you bought a Charger back in the day when you could had a GT for about the same money!

PS, wont see me in MoPar threads

bellky, Jul 5, 12:27am
^ "PS, wont see me in MoPar threads"

Good call, me neither.