Tauranga panel beaters - anyone recommend one?

doriandarby, Jun 20, 7:02am
Some soulless bastard managed to swipe my driver's door with their bumper when pulling into the parking spot next to me.

Had a dent doctor guy take a look but its too big a job for him, and requires a panel beater.

Anyone care to recommend a good one in Tauranga.Have previous experience with Smith & Boyle on Cameron Road, not keen to go back there again if I can help it.

vr4_legnum, Jun 20, 7:11am
Go and see Craig at Greerton Panel & Paint repairs
78 Oropi Road, Greerton
ph:577 6242
http://www.workboot.co.nz/profile/Greerton_Panel_and_Paint_Repairs/1197.html

Have job done by him before and was very happy and will be going back to him when I come to give my car a full repaint.

doriandarby, Jun 20, 7:16am
Thanks for that - not far from home either so will give them a ring in the morning.Smith & Boyle managed to snap off a wing mirror on my last car when it was on for a repair to a rear-ender,only found out when I drove out of their yard and the damn thing fell onto the road!

vr4_legnum, Jun 20, 7:26am
At work we do work for Smith & Boyle and alot of here paint jobs are not the greatest, things we have seen miss is not a good look for a place like Smith & Boyle. But we just that a work ute in with them and they have done a good job on it.

stevo2, Jun 20, 7:29am
I use Smith and Boyle and have found their work to be very good.

lk104, Jun 21, 1:44am
Use Smith and Boyle all the time - best quality job in Tauranga.

the-lada-dude, Jun 21, 2:01am
ring paulat 542 1311long time p/beater

doriandarby, Jun 29, 5:23am
Just got car back from Greerton P&P - the guy's done a brilliant job, would definitely use him again.

stevo2, Jun 29, 5:28am
Good to hear +++ feedback

grangies, Jun 29, 6:55am

robbo36, Jun 29, 10:18am
Go see Dave at Bayfair Panelworx at the Mount. Really good dude who does a top job!
http://www.workboot.co.nz/profile/Bayfair_Panelworx/2193.html

smilie4, Jun 29, 10:53am
auto body pannel and paint. they done my car and they done an awsome job at it. also they got 90% of insurance companys.

guest114, Aug 2, 8:31am
Anyone help with someone private in Tauranga to do work on a Moke? Want to have it completely rebuilt, thanks