Might be a long read but its worth it !

Page 1 / 2
hounddog2, Jun 24, 8:54am

skin1235, Jun 24, 9:42am
arran would not be the type of guy you'd want to tell to fek off too often, especially if he was actually in the right

basically he took the prick from 200 to near 1400 at no cost to himself, and made it stick
who says the court systems don't work

motorboy2011, Jun 24, 9:46am
that guy, deserves a DB. Bloody mint!

clark20, Jun 24, 10:12am
Yeah, I want him on my side

edangus, Jun 24, 10:42am
Good Stuff

foxracer99, Jun 24, 11:17am
Good Man! get the superman symble tattoo'd to your chest.I would

skin1235, Jun 24, 11:21am
he'd be one frustrating guy to bump heads with, no newcomer to the system though - hes pulled a few repo's in his time, treat him good and it's all fine, be better to not have to deal with him at all though

johnf_456, Jun 24, 11:34am
Only half way through the first page but that guy rocks!

trogedon, Jun 24, 7:48pm
I read the whole thing. Brilliant work. Having had to attempt to extract $ from people (got most of one lot) in recent years I would love to have had him on my side.

trogedon, Jun 24, 7:49pm
See the photo of his car bonnet bashed in with blood on it.

friendly_prawn, Jun 24, 8:14pm
I came across that site a couple of years ago and immediately downloaded and kept it.
I have saved the pages individually as .mht files just incase that site ever dissapears. Well worth considering guys as it could come in very handy as a future reference. The person that site is about must be gutted.
His picture labelling him a thief stuck up on a website for the whole world to see and he cant do jack about it. lol

johnf_456, Jun 24, 9:46pm
Just read the whole thing, I have definitely saved incase I get one person from tradme try this sort of thing.

nightboss, Jun 24, 11:07pm
Yeah right.

kazbanz, Jun 25, 12:05am
It would seem that the person he "picked on" was an actual crook too.
If it was just a "normal" person being stubborn because arran was being nastyI'd be thinking different.

trogedon, Jun 25, 12:33am
One of the first trades my wife and I did the guy (J. Aranui, not that we remember all the details.) wouldn??

johnf_456, Jun 25, 12:36am
You just never know when you will come across a person like this person has.

nightboss, Jun 25, 12:56am
I have met a few, however I have never "come across" any.
My "yeah right" was you thinking you could match his skills after reading one thread about it.

johnf_456, Jun 25, 12:59am
Oh right, yeah I am not very educated on process in law and taking people to court.

nightboss, Jun 25, 1:40am
Thanks, so nice of you to admit what was suspected.

hopie, Jun 25, 1:50am
haha that was pretty good reading.

fisho24, Jun 25, 3:59am
well worth the read Aaron,keep up the good work.

johnf_456, Jun 25, 4:32am
All good, never had to take anyone that far to court. But if the time came I am shall I would learn it quick smart. Id take it all the way to make a dishonest person pay up.

trader_84, Jun 25, 9:19pm
Yeah . or you could do it the old fashioned way. One of my sons bought an engine that subsequently proved not to be in the condition it was purported to be in, and sold as - so went back to get his money back and got fobbed off by the guy. Nek minut . son rounds up a couple of his mates to help lift the motor from off the ute deck and onto the guys drive and to assist in hooking up the guys car as payment in kind. Short story, he got his money back the next day with no further f**king around. All you 'do gooders' out there can yell and threaten legal blah blah blah all you want . but deep down you know that if you rip someone off you are inviting crap in some form - back your way.

friendly_prawn, Jun 25, 10:56pm
yep, only major problem with your post is, the (original) owner of the motor, only needs to call the cops that some one is stealing his car.
Cops come around and grab your son and his friends in the commission of a crime and throw them in the cells. Wow, what a marvelous idea! Not!

friendly_prawn, Jun 25, 11:38pm
Re reading your post. Not that Im disagreeing with you entirely. yes rather than just following the letter of the law there are other options but you would need to be wise in your choice of how you approached this angle.
Blatant theft of some ones car is definitely not the wisest choice I.M.H.O