Hakkon Buffer Polisher

scroogeus, Jun 22, 5:26am
Hi, I am hand polishing etc my car & saw a Haakon Buffer Polisher at The Warehouse, special$39.99. 110 w pad 24cm. Would this be helpful for a final buff or even to use for removing the polish., getting a better shine than by hand. Thanks in advance.

gunhand, Jun 22, 6:58am
Hell yea, those microfibre cloths are bloody excellent at removing the residue, mutton cloth are useless in comparrison.

scroogeus, Jun 22, 7:04am
Thanks so far for the comments, thought I would look after this car at least till the first dents, found out "clay bars" etc and a whole new world. I have a one year old black Susuki RS and may have found a new hobby, looking after it.

kazbanz, Jun 22, 7:11am
OP -Frankly the 240mm rubbish from the red shed will do more damage to your cars paint than it fixes.I havent found the cheap angle grinder type polishers to be a lot of good to be totally honest.
Sorrry if this seems negative but BLACK can be a royal pain for showing swirl marks really badly

morrisjvan, Jun 22, 7:31am
I brought a similar one to the hakkon ,but I didn't realise untill I had got it home that it was a dual action one .worse than useless !