F-P is on a roll!

friendly_prawn, Jul 17, 6:42am
bhahahaha, busted.
That was fun. Just hope you havent stirred up a hornets nest. We know Tony has a habbit of, well lets say, not being so diplomatic.

friendly_prawn, Jul 17, 6:42am
bhahahaha, busted.
That was fun. Just hope you havent stirred up a hornets nest. We knowTony has a habbit of, well lets say, not being so diplomatic.

friendly_prawn, Jul 17, 6:53am
I think you scared them all away Tony.
You should go apologise this instant!

socram, Jul 17, 7:04am
Message board 'fights' are great fun!The trick is knowing when to walk away, but sometimes, its just great fun.sr2, you try to protect us and good on you for that, but there is only one thing worse than a personalways disagreeing with you, it is people always agreeing with you!

friendly_prawn, Jul 17, 7:09am
The arguing over there is often ballistic.
Its hard to believe how racist they can be. And thats both side of the fence too. I have started threads sticking up for both sides of the fence, European and Maori. And boy, do they get nasty.

cowboy110, Jul 17, 7:31am
Nah, message board "fights" USED to be great fun. I always looked forward to the Sunday Night S#1t Fight.Free for all, no holds barred, read it again on Monday and cringe but then the spotty moderators and soft cocks (whoops sorry can't say cocks on the MB) got involved andpeople started getting banned.Pretty boring debates here these days.

moosie_21, Jul 17, 7:53am
I don't know what everyone's arguing about and taking sides for. No matter what, the profits will all go to the top-tier. Politicians are politicians are politicians. No matter how you spin it we don't come off any better! I'm staying well away from this one, but good luck to the rest of you!

tonyrockyhorror, Jul 17, 8:55am
People probably think I'm kidding about my maori. umm. friend. I'm not.

sr2, Jul 17, 9:00am
You have a friend!

sr2, Jul 17, 12:16pm
If you ever feel the urge to share your life experiences and opinions with those that frequent???New age & spirituality??? or ???parenting??? please let me know, it??

tonyrockyhorror, Jul 17, 12:20pm
A couple. I have culls regularly to keep levels manageable.

sr2, Jul 17, 12:39pm
Steady there son, you're almost sounding human; don??

strobo, Jul 17, 5:08pm
Whats this crap doing in motoring!

cowboy110, Jul 17, 7:00pm
That was never going to go well for FP.Gone!

sr2, Jul 17, 8:31pm
+1; I couldn't agree more, this MB has dropped to a new low.

socram, Jul 17, 9:20pm
Absolutely nothing - buta case of supporting those who call this MB 'home'.

If you hadn't noticed, there is a fair bit of camaraderie on here - which is appreciated.Once again we'll miss FP as a regular poster with a sense of humour.

bellky, Jul 17, 9:39pm
Looks like he's gone again.

bellky, Jul 19, 4:34am
No he's not^.

bellky, Jul 19, 4:59am
I wish I was like you hornett.

mig5, Jul 19, 9:33pm
vote the thread off, and other crap like it.