Ever had a carload of arrogant teens

Page 1 / 4
msj23, Aug 5, 8:57am
pull alongside and just absolutely rip into you with verbal abuse!

Some day they will do it to the wrong guy and there will be big trouble. I hate when they do it! Grrr

friendly_prawn, Aug 5, 9:03am
A friend of mine said he seen a car load of teens stop behind an Asian lady at a set of traffic lights down in Wairau road. They started giving her a real hard time. Yelling abuse etc.
The lady was terrified and took off straight in to the path of another car causing a crash.
No doubt when the lights changed the youths just dissapeared.
I asked him what he did about it. Just carried on he said.

berg, Aug 5, 9:06am
I deal with them every day at work. Some could do with a bit of "old school" education about manors and respect

mokaubach, Aug 5, 9:10am
A water pistol full of battery acid will slow the prix down

msj23, Aug 5, 9:10am
I agree. I always feel so angry when it happens because i feel powerless. I just dont look at them or give them the satisfaction of thinking they are getting to me. Its always at night on fri/sat when they are well and truly boozed for the weekend. One of these days we will see a news article about it im sure, so not cool

msj23, Aug 5, 9:11am
So they are racist too.Thats disgraceful. I notice they mostly pick on women who are by themselves. Never big tough looking blokes

modie61, Aug 5, 9:14am
Phone the fuzz !

msj23, Aug 5, 9:15am
I doubt they would care, frankly i dont blame then. On a fri/sat night they have their hands full with real serious crime

modie61, Aug 5, 9:17am
Your call,but why put up with it !
It has annoyed you so much that youve come on here after the fact !

trader1292, Aug 5, 9:17am
Is this a common thing! Being a 'youth' myself I've never really heard of this happening.

redhead96, Aug 5, 9:18am
Can't you just ignore them!

msj23, Aug 5, 9:20am
It just makes you so mad, they spot a female and then they think its hilarious to scare her with abuse

str81, Aug 5, 9:20am
Use camera video then get plate go to cops i cant be legal. Although if it happens regularly are you doing something wrong!

msj23, Aug 5, 9:20am
Thanks for the sage advice

msj23, Aug 5, 9:21am
Not regularly but enough times to p**s me off. Must be a chch thing as youth have nothing better to do after the quakes

redhead96, Aug 5, 9:22am
That's nice
Can you not see the question mark obviously not or you would not of thanked me for something I didn't do.

modie61, Aug 5, 9:23am
Think about calling the cops,seriously,who else are they harrassing,maybe a little old lady who may have a crash because of it !
You may be doing someone else a favour,you dont have much to loose,i would do it.

msj23, Aug 5, 9:23am
not a bad point

saxman99, Aug 5, 11:28am
Look at them and burst out laughing. Seriously.

whqqsh, Aug 5, 5:38pm
had it one night while In the T bucket, they started up with stuff like 'not a complete car/guards had fallen off' through to steering wheel not even at the 'right angle', no bonnet etc etcthis went on for a few sets of lights but couldnt do much as the main antagonist was a gobby chick. they soon shut up when I let them go ahead then as we hit the motorway onramp I saw them start to accelerate 'hard' (lol) & went around them sideways, wheels spinning, made the bottom of the onramp before they were even halfway down. kept the foot in until well away, then slowed right down (had to get down to 60 before theyd come anywhere near me then as the crawled past I started yelling abuse back about their car being slow, gay, jap 4 cyl shit. hell anything I could think of, then slowly pulled away happy with my efforts :)

friendly_prawn, Aug 5, 6:54pm
heh heh I like.

sifty, Aug 5, 8:30pm
Doesn't everyone laugh at Tbuckets though.!

sifty, Aug 5, 8:36pm
And I did once have someone yell something smart as I was about to do a u-turn (travelling in opposite directions at the time). Ended up beside them at the next lights, buzzed down my window, stared straight at them for some time, and asked 'Did you say something.!'

They looked straight ahead, studiously ignoring me for the duration of the red light, appearing to be on the point of crapping themselves. Thought about getting out of the car for a giggle, just to see what they would have done.

dylandylandylan, Aug 5, 8:39pm
+1 nice

friendly_prawn, Aug 5, 8:41pm
I had a car load of guys yelling abuse at me a while ago.
They came along side and started screaming and throwing stuff at my car.
I got out and just as they started to take off I jumped in front of their suv and planted both feet and held it back.
They were smoking their tyres trying to take off but I just held their car in place. Finally they stopped and turned the motor off. then they got out of the car and attcked me. But they didnt know i had trained in martial arts for years. I had black belts in origami and bok choy.
boy did I kick their butts.
They cried and ran all the way home leaving their expensive SUV behind which I claimed as my prize for sorting out this pack of bullies.
The end!