U-Sell

capri08, Aug 3, 10:38am
Has anyone brought a car from U-sell in East Tamaki! Any reviews! Just wanna see if they're one of those dodgy dealers!

haventrader, Aug 4, 1:51am
Brought from where! No, don't bring cars anywhere, but I have bought a car from U-sell in Wairau. No issues. Don't know why you'd think they're dodgy!

rpvr, Aug 4, 9:40am
They are not dealers at all, they simply provide on site services for people selling cars privately. Your transaction is between you and the owner of the car you choose to buy, who could be a small volume importer or simply a private person selling his car. The U Sell people make their money charging by the week for people to leave their cars on the yard.

clck2, Aug 4, 10:29am
Just like ezybuy I think

capri08, Aug 6, 8:14pm
Only because for the last couple weeks of looking for a good family vehicle I have come across a couple dodgy dealers, sadly there are people out there who wreck it for the rest. But no they are good people, great customer service and honest (which is sometimes hard to find these days).

kazbanz, Aug 6, 8:37pm
In theory U sell offers the same sort of buisiness model as Turners and ezybuy car auctions or for that matter Trade me.
Its simply another advertising media.
On that basis you have no protection under the law with regard to the SOGA and CGA but of course you expect in return a cheaper price for the vehicle.
Where the lines get blurred is that the "landlord" often holds a dealers licence,can get you finance etc and there are several tradrs using the yard as a display/sales yard. So in theory you are again buying from a licenced dealer but are often unaware of it. But again who really cares unless something goes wrong with the car.If it does you have the money you saved not buying from a licenced dealer in your pocket.