Celicas

soundie1, Jul 30, 7:02am
I cannot find a good GT-4. So what's your opinion of the SS 3 with red top engine ,I'd prefer the manual but there are more autos in good condition.
Its not for a boy racer just a fun car to drive on the weekends.
PS if you know where a good GT4 could be for sale I could be interested.
Thanks for your opinions

buyme3, Jul 30, 7:05am
Hmmm buy a fiat instead. Lol. Or a falcodore or a corolla! All are THE best cars money can buy. Its a fact! I read it here

soundie1, Jul 30, 7:15am
thanks buyme3 but arent older Fiats just trouble on wheels.Ok if your an expert which Fiat should I look for

unbeatabull, Jul 30, 7:41am
What year are we talking! Earlier shape with the 4A Engine or the next one with the 3S, or the late ugly ones!

moosie_21, Jul 30, 9:00am
Ever considered one with VVTL-i! Go pretty well and are lighter than the 1st BEAMS ones, and nicer looking to boot! But hands down for that money I'd buy an Integra: more power, better handling, lighter, nearly the same money. That's if you can handle being called a Honda fanboy! Don't get me wrong, I have a Celica and love it, they are just better cars! Are we talking just N/A or turbo's as well!

buyme3, Jul 30, 9:06am
You want a fiat 126with r1 engine. YouTube it

soundie1, Jul 30, 10:11am
I was just looking for a fun car to drive on the weekends.Ive looked a loads of cars that fit that bill ,but I have sort of fallen for the older Celica.(1996-1999).I have been told that the 2.0 Litre 3SGE Beams VVTI is the best non turbo motor and having a Red topped motor is best.
I'm not a boy racer Im more an older sedater I haven't got a pile of money butI would like to have a fun car to drive occasionaly.You guys have loads of ideas and experience in these things so Im interested in your opinions