CRC Speedshow

asue, Jul 19, 8:06pm
Anyone going this weekend!

socram, Jul 19, 8:55pm
Yup!Missed it last year.Always a good opportunity to catch up with various accquaintances.

nzdoug, Jul 20, 5:57am
Im going.

clark20, Jul 20, 10:25am
Yep, about 11.30 tomorrow, like Socram, catch up with a lot of mates

socram, Jul 21, 2:43am
Awesome Hot Rod display.One hall full of custom cars/rods with some stunning displays and presentation.Top marks to all involved.

Good crowd too.A bit peeved that the rear showgrounds entrance wasn't open and we could have parked around the front saving our poor old legs!With rain forecast over the weekend, I hope it stays dry for them.

clark20, Jul 21, 6:49am
I have to agree, the show was great. If anyone is thinking about it I suggest you go. The Hot Rods are of a high caliber, the crowds died off around 3.00pm. And thanks to Castrol for the drink bottles. key rings and drink bottles.

socram, Jul 21, 10:11pm
Raining steadily in Auckland this morning, but still plenty to see under cover.Just feel sorry for the exhibitors outside and the food wagons - who were doing a roaring trade yesterday.

cuda.340, Jul 21, 11:22pm
alzhiemers setting in there Clark20!

clark20, Jul 21, 11:38pm
Oh yeah Bottles, caps and keyringsDOH

trogedon, Jul 22, 12:18am
Is there a Big Boys Toys show this year!

clark20, Jul 22, 7:11am

turton, Jul 22, 7:21am
little bit disappointed in the lack of jap cars on display, but the the RATTLA falcon made up for it. Hope the whinging residents got a woft of green smoke :D

ninja_man, Jul 22, 8:44am

clark20, Jul 29, 5:40am
Its just gets better! Just won $100 voucher from Castrol for one of their competitions at the show oohhh yeah.

turton, Jul 29, 5:53am
i better win the car vinyl wrap.

monaro_xxx, Jul 29, 9:22am
WOW! 2 different coloured tyres looks way better than i would of thought! thanks for the youtube link.awesome!