Asking $15k and can't be bothered Grooming?

bellky, Aug 9, 9:12pm
There's something for you to do when you buy it.

trogedon, Aug 9, 9:21pm
Its fine. Sure there is a bit of fluff in the boot but that's it. I wonder if it was modifyed to look like the Matchbox one.

kcf, Aug 9, 10:08pm
"Copper S conrods to get longer stroke"

Oh, really!

"LCD extractors".

Interesting.

"Chrome Rocket cover"

Shiny, and goes into space!

"Head planned"

Was it a cunning plan!

dingo011, Aug 9, 10:17pm
Well it does have a skull gear stick knob! So yes I am being over critical, sorry!

supernova2, Aug 9, 10:44pm
Maybe the rego plate is the true value!

sifty, Aug 9, 10:49pm
yeah I was expecting a real grubby thing. Being a bit picky there OP aren't we.!

tgray, Aug 10, 5:42am
5 minutes with a vacuum cleaner would have worked wonders.

whqqsh, Aug 10, 6:12am
its not as if acreage is an excuse either, all those vast rolling hills of copious carpet lol

mantagsi, Aug 10, 11:34am
After this post I believe the best course of action will be to stick my head in the oven and put it on the highest gas mark, but I kind of agree with Belky (shit that hurt to say) - having seen it for myself I can attest that some people are eager to buy a good but messy car, as it gives them inspiration to buy it, show it off, tidy it up then wow people with how well they 'fixed it up'. Obviously the results won't be as drastic as how some folks onsell properties for huge markups just by cutting the grass, but, well, I hope my comment makes sense!

kngfhrt, Aug 10, 6:46pm
m8t i bet your the type of guy that washes your hands a dozen times after youve taken a DUMP!

carclan, Aug 11, 6:47am
I have seen worse, like people asking 35k for a car and posting two foggie photos

splinter67, Aug 11, 6:54am
The only bit that didnt make sense was the agree with belky bit

gunhand, Aug 11, 7:00am
Welcome. An expert on compulsive disoders. Theres a few in here, you will have a ball.

kngfhrt, Aug 11, 7:19am
lol excellent!

trogedon, Aug 11, 9:57am
There's nothing wrong with ocd, ocd, doc, dco, cod, odc, cdo.

whqqsh, Aug 11, 10:50am
reminds me of a course I did a while ago & they couldnt understand why I found it funny when they said "if you do a repetitive action for long enough you get O.O.S" (pronounced 'ooze', occupational overuse syndrome)