Just because.

inkapuka, Aug 14, 11:15am

monaro17, Aug 15, 3:50am
What a prick of a driver. Complete knob

dr.doolittle, Aug 15, 4:19am
His girlfriend should have slammed it in reverse as soon as she got in.

morrisman1, Aug 15, 4:22am
cop was an idiot for putting his foot under the car.

smac, Aug 15, 4:24am
ahh.land of the free.

carclan, Aug 15, 4:34am
What a dickhead, if the cop was there he should have waited for the ticket right or wrong. maybe a rich boy who thinks he has the right to not to obey authority.

friendly_prawn, Aug 15, 5:05am
doh! I'll just use my foot like a door stop.
It'll stop a moving car.
Oh ouchy that hurt. lol
How does some one that thick become a cop!

trogedon, Aug 15, 5:15am
Both at fault - but the cop moreso. Their job is to uphold the law - not take into their mind to do whatever they want. The car was legally parked in the hotel zone. Cop had no right to write a ticket + the other stuff.

friendly_prawn, Aug 15, 5:39am
yep both at fault, but still, you would think the cop would have enough common sense to think of his own safety first.
The fact the guy jumps in and starts it up while he is writing out the ticket should have given him a hint their was trouble brewing.
Cop = darwin award!

moosie_21, Aug 15, 6:02am
Shows how fast stuff escalates in the USA with their cops.

inkapuka, Aug 15, 7:10am
Lol yeah cop didn't even care poor taxi lol

friendly_prawn, Aug 15, 8:10am
Something dont quite seem right here.

Hey guys watch it again carefully and tell me what you think.

i think the cops pulling a fast one. It never ran over his foot.
He is clearly seen pulling his foot back out of the road.
After the car has passed his foot he goes to write something then it looks like he gets angry and hits the window and starts making up it ran over his foot.
If it did run over his foot,wouldnt he have yelled before starting to write something.

I think the cops a good actor. Anyone else with me!

smac, Aug 15, 8:17am
Huh, I thought all that was a given. I didn't think there was any suggestion he actually ran over his foot.the cop was just picking a fight (which he's always gonna win) cause rich boy tried to drive off while he's writing him up. Both idiots.

friendly_prawn, Aug 15, 8:21am
The cop yelled out, "you run over my **** foot" , then starts limping.
He had me fooled for starters. Great acting lol

smac, Aug 15, 8:25am
Yeah.just clever enough to know he was being filmed, not quite clever enough to not come off looking like a twat.

inkapuka, Aug 15, 8:29am
Lol the video is less than 30 days old. But its had more than 10million views lol

kaymay88, Aug 15, 10:25am
more to this story. the guy was parked in valet parking for a hotel he had been using. was entitled to be there. cop had no reason to ticket, perhaps other than class envy!

Guy goes to move the car, cop places himself in the way. Id have gunned it and run the bastard down.

two sides to every story.