murray55, Aug 12, 5:29am
30 grand ! These "classics" just keep on coming. How can anyone with any passion for cars possibly consider a very very ordinary old Falcon a "classic" worth big $$$. For heavens sake just because a car is old does not in any way necessarily make it a "classic" . Nothing wrong at all with different tastes for different people but come on, these prices are a joke !

franc123, Aug 12, 5:33am
As we keep saying they either sell at that price or they don't.

ozz1, Aug 12, 5:36am
fullyfinished itwould benice.

friendly_prawn, Aug 12, 5:38am
30K for a wreck!

singing1, Aug 12, 8:33am
Agree. 30k get a f***in grip.

nichen, Aug 13, 5:59am
I think it must be $2900 still expensive .I had the XR500 something just had round lights at the back

outbidyou2, Aug 13, 6:03am
P.O.S

ana_automotive, Aug 13, 7:36am
I love fords, no doubt about it. But 30k for that! Hell no. If it was fully finished, than maybe. In a current state! 3g max with all the running gear.Though will be a nice looking faremont, ones fully restored.

ana_automotive, Aug 13, 7:44am
Lol. Got a point there. Whats the bet he is selling his project because of pressure from the misses, hence the ridiculos prise for the wreck :)

gunhand, Aug 13, 7:55am
Why are you lot calling it a wreck, most of the hard expensive work has been done. People have paid the same amount for cars that "are" wrecks. They realise this when they ask for a touch up and find out they have bogged up pile of junk. I know someone who brought a 57 chev, looked good, we ended up getting a new body as the so called good one (must be cause it was together) was rooted. Least this guy is offering a photograhic history of the build.
I supose you will say a GTHO in bits, but panel & painted is also just a wreck as well.
And which particular part is a wreck anyway! the cracked dash!
Jeez people spend 30k on an engine and still have a hunk of junk that wont run properly and when it does it gives endless problems.

ana_automotive, Aug 13, 8:05am
You have a point, mate. But with 30g i could turn my xe falcon into eye candy with enough power ( labor would be done by me only).Unfortunatelly, lotto was not won by me :)Instead, i have to sell my fav. Car ( heapa sht for some)so i can free up enough cash to maintain my miss' evo4. Absolutely hate that car , lol.

sifty, Aug 13, 8:13pm
So don't bid then.

bloody moaners. You sound like one of those nana's who complained incessantly about Paul Henry on the telly but watched every episode just so you could be outraged.

murray55, Aug 14, 8:11am
Not moaning .it's called expressing an opinion .exactly what this message board is all about.