Anyone ever been in a run in with a bikie?

Page 1 / 2
gunhand, Aug 12, 8:12am
Thats what most rely on, thinking you think there scary.They bleed and crap just like everyone.
Then again some will be completly nuts and dangerous, like many in sociaty who dont wear a patch.
Go into parenting theres a few in there. Nuts and dangerous that is.

attitudedesignz, Aug 12, 8:13am
LMFAO, i used to chuck them outa the stripclub all the time. Nothing to be scared of at all.

sr2, Aug 12, 8:15am
Yes on two occasions; once with a very aggressive Chocolate Chip and the other time with a Shrewsbury that had a bad attitude problem!

patiki1, Aug 12, 8:15am
They are scary,i had a run in with the Black Widows.

gunhand, Aug 12, 8:17am
What parants! LOL, Yea but your got an advantage many may not have. Its not hard to be intimadated by a 6".4'Hells mob power dude when ya 5"2'dripping wet.
Oh and ive come across a few gangstas in the ambo service.they want there mums just like many do.

andrew499, Aug 12, 8:19am
With those two experiences, i take it you had a super wine about it afterwards!

attitudedesignz, Aug 12, 8:20am
Geez gun, thinners is starting to get to ya, that's hard to make sense of LOL.

patiki1, Aug 12, 8:25am
I think a ginger nut would be HARD to beat.

ninja_man, Aug 12, 8:26am
imagine them riding a pink scooter instead of a harley. then they dont look so scary.

gunhand, Aug 12, 8:27am
Made sence to me once I fixed the spelling, I think. But you do have a slight advantage over many though.

attitudedesignz, Aug 12, 8:31am
Who me!

Just a teddy bear mate.

An all round likable kind of chap LOL.

asa50, Aug 12, 8:32am
A deviate mate came upon a bikkie in a dark alley one night.
He wiped it off and said he was really sorry

outbidyou2, Aug 12, 8:34am
It depends I spose. If its one of the enforcers for the Head Hunters they might be a little worrying I guess

gunhand, Aug 12, 8:40am
I have a profile pic so ya can decide for youself LOL.
I had a biker dude, patch and all pass me early one am (about 3am) andI caught up with him at an Oamaru service station bout half hour later, scary looking chap he was but I wandered over and had a good old yarn.
Jeez h was heading to auckland and hoped to be there the next day, or same day much later rather.

bigfatmat1, Aug 12, 8:42am
Don't judge a book by its cover.

h.e, Aug 12, 9:00am
i know a bloke from dunedin who has done that run a few times,loves long rides.A few of the others fly

steelman3, Aug 13, 8:32am
me and myorangutan called Clyde had some trouble with the black widows

sr2, Aug 13, 8:39am
LOL, a classic movie.

trogedon, Aug 13, 10:40am
I had one threatending to smash me in Dunedin some years ago. He was no Hulk but I wouldn't have wanted his skull rings glancing off my face.
My wife used to nurse some of them when she was nursing at Timaru hospital. They weren't so bad.when they were powerless in the wards.

icemans1, Aug 13, 1:07pm
so true. years ago, i had a GF who had a brother that was an ex hells angel. we got to talking and he was saying there was a member that had no tats, did marathons and wore shorts but was one of the most violent members

steelman3, Aug 13, 7:55pm
Another time me and my buddies had a run in New Mexico with a gang called the Del Fuegos.

kazbanz, Aug 13, 8:10pm
It would be nice if you could offer your definition of a "bikie"
Do you mean those born again cyclists on $5000 bikes wearing lycra and act as if they own the road.!
Do you mean those young guys on loud bikes wearing power ranger suits--they ride for 15 minutes and stop to yak for an hour about it.!
Do you mean the old guys on loud american and british bikes wearing tassled leather with Hardley deevisan or treeomph on the back.!
Do you mean the guy riding a ratty looking bike,a jacket as old as the hills and a pair or red shed yellow leggings-usually seen between cars on the motorway!
Do you mean those guys with dayglo suits on and very clear "gang" emblems all over their cloths and bikes normally politico or anbulence gang patches! -dont mess with those guys they are mean.
Ya see a lot of us "bikies" aren't scarey. We have kids and morgages and just want to enjoy the open road not being confined in another little box.
PS--Im number 4 the guy on the old ratty bike. come say gidday some time--I don't bite

bleetbleet, Aug 14, 1:45am
Afghans.never miss with Afghans

nz2293, Aug 14, 1:48am
hope you had a small town to hide out in and the locals helped you

tgray, Aug 14, 2:00am
A long time ago, I shook my head at a bikie who I thought did a dangerous manouver, so he stopped at the next lights, reached into his satchel and produced a long chain and started walking towards me whilst swinging it around. I had to run a red light to save myself.