Jetski

c.n.d, Aug 12, 2:27am
GP760 Waverunner (Yamaha) - 97, what is the deal are these skiis ,,any good ! Whats a good price and what to check out for or do i find a Seadoo Bombardier ! Cheers guys

berg, Aug 12, 3:29am
Good ski (tipical Yamaha reliability) but a tad under powered for a bigish ski. They will pull a skier up but may struggle a bit if skier, rider and observer are a bit on the weightier side.
Personally (and this is only my opinion) I prefur the Yamaha or the Kawasaki skis over the American Seadoo but if I had the $$$$ I would buy a newer 4 stroke Honda. They are amazing.
Pretty much all second hand jetskis are to be looked at very carefully. Some get hammered without any maintance or cleaning which makes them a finicial time bomb.

dr.doolittle, Aug 12, 3:44am
Believe it or not I just got back from riding with a mate on his Honda 4 stroke. Man are they quick!
If you're on a budget though I'd stick to any Yamaha or Kawasaki 2x stroke.
To answer the question on price, they vary wildly, esp. at this time of year.
If buying I'd do so before the weather warms up as the competition amongst buyers & the prices will heat-up shortly.

johnf_456, Aug 13, 5:30am
Nothing wrong with Seadoo at all, all jetski manufacturers have their lemons. In my experience of driven various ski's and knowing a lot of people with various models and makes I find that statement to be untruthful regarding seadoo. Most of the time it comes down to our they are looked after even new ones, it doesn't take long for a ski to turn to crud if neglected never flushed out for example after salt water use.

jmma, Aug 13, 5:37am
What do you find untruthful, he only said "he prefers."(o:

johnf_456, Aug 13, 5:38am
No comment as I see you are in that mood for nit "pcking"

Quick better nit pick the incorrectly typed word, where is it (o:

c.n.d, Aug 13, 6:14am
Cheers guys for the tips , helps lots !