Help with listing

tarns91, Aug 12, 7:06am
Hi i am new to selling a vehicle on Trade me and i dont understand why nobody can actually bid on the listing i have i have watchers but they cannot bid i have check a few more peoples listings and some can bid and some are like mine is there a time frame before people can bid or have i listed it incorrectly i have tried doing a asking price and then O.N.O and that seems to be the only options i have please help i wanted it to have a start price of $4,000 but there doesn't seem to let me do it

mugenb20b, Aug 12, 7:08am
You selected a classified rather than an auction, which is cheaper (no success fee). All you can do now is negotiate a price via e mails.

doriandarby, Aug 12, 7:08am
You have set it up as a classified listing, not an auction.Therefore you can only wait for people to email you with offers.

tarns91, Aug 12, 7:10am
OH BUGGER! LOL can i change it!

mugenb20b, Aug 12, 7:16am
Not quite. You can try and contact TM and ask them for a refund for the classified you started. Then, withdraw the listing and start again. Otherwise, you will need to pay again for an auction.

sw20, Aug 12, 7:16am
For the cost of a new listing fee I bet you can.

tarns91, Aug 12, 7:41am
:( Thanks i have emailed TM and will see if they will let me change it without the new listing fee otherwise :( sad sad sad

mugenb20b, Aug 12, 7:46am
Just add an extra $100 to the price of your vehicle to cover the cost.