Crash after running from the cops 40 times

Page 1 / 2
v8_mopar, Nov 22, 5:01pm
The mentality of this guy and his mum astounds me. They blame the cop for his bad choice and they try to get support from Joe public by talking to the media.

I think the mum would blame a pedestrian for being out walking if he had killed them.

Sad people!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6015040/Decision-to-flee-police-nearly-cost-life

bopbargains, Nov 22, 5:42pm
theguy is a joke and sois his sentence "He was banned from driving for 15 months and fined $50".

pup2, Nov 22, 6:33pm
Would have been better if he died. These days the idiots out there know if they run the police have to give up. It's crazy. Then they blame the police when something goes wrong and they crash or kill someone. And the media fans the flames going on about "the police should have called off the chase" and by giving idiots like this family 15sec of fame. Man up. With what you got, you got off. Total Rubbish

magicmat, Nov 22, 6:38pm
OMFG and they are demanding a inquiry in to the police on this occasion!! Man unbelievable!

trader_84, Nov 22, 6:41pm
Just f**ken trash

smac, Nov 22, 7:18pm
Jeez you guys just go looking for 'injustice' don't you! All chases that end in incident are looked at. In this case they found the cop didn't follow protocol, so he got some 'training' (read: keep the media/public happy, carry on as you were).

The guy gets interviewed, makes himself and his mother look like turds floating in the gene pool.so where's the big problem!

richardmayes, Nov 22, 7:40pm
Die soon, please.

ontwowheels, Nov 22, 7:52pm
WTF!! is wrong with this country!
this guy is a retard. How the HELL does he only get fined $50, and lose his license for 15 months! should be thousands of $ and years.
even if the cops did nudge you - you are still at fault.

Lead is cheap.
good on the cops.
Shame he wasnt taken out.

smac, Nov 22, 7:56pm
I notice this is one of the stories Stuff didn't allow comments on.that would make for interesting reading! He's 27.guess he forgot to grow up.

ofive, Nov 22, 8:29pm
Fag needs a fn bullet

dave653, Nov 22, 8:33pm
Nuther winner! Chase 'em. let 'em crash, into a bloody big tree in the middle of nowhere!

gemmigem, Nov 22, 8:42pm
He was 5 months in a coma and no one was smart enough to pull the plug , that is sad.

romulan7, Nov 22, 9:18pm
So losing a race with a cop car gets you 15 months disqual and $50 fine!Which of course the clown was a disqual in the first place.hmmm

Why does this punishment not seem to fit the crime!

bigjerry, Nov 22, 10:40pm
Well Benjamin Eden, you really are a loser mate. Plain and simple

dr.doolittle, Nov 22, 10:50pm
'Benjamin Eden fled from police in his car up to 40 times without getting caught, .' perhaps 4. I doubt 40.

"You know why ACC is so high! Because of bastards like me."

Possibly the only fact in the whole article.

kiwicon, Nov 22, 11:01pm
wonder what kinda car he was in. 150Km/h then popped 2nd. yeah right homo,

rotormotor7, Nov 22, 11:08pm
if he had of had a passenger and they died, he would blame the cop and say they had blood on their hands no doubt.

muppet and from my town too

net_oz, Nov 22, 11:12pm
Probably got shaken as a baby just like his mum.

kwkbrk, Nov 22, 11:30pm
While I`m not knowing for cooperating with the constabulary unless absolutely necessary in this case there are a couple of things I know :
I know the policeman involved. He is a top notch quiet, patient and considerate guy, just like policemen used to be. And he told me the worst thing about the whole deal was that he hadn`t intended giving him a ticket, merely have a quiet chat to him about his manner of driving.

rob_rooster, Nov 23, 12:49am
Just read this, what an absolute idiot, he should never have a car licence again!

big.b-lil.c, Nov 23, 12:59am
give the cop a medal. give the judge the sack. cancel the benefit for the driver and his useless mum.

hotrodtodd1, Nov 23, 1:26am
Im surprise a knob like this could get a licence in the first place.

smac, Nov 23, 1:36am
Well good point.where did it say he has one!! Unlicensed drivers get disqualified too.

floscey, Nov 23, 1:41am
somebody pissed in his gene pool.

mantagsi, Nov 23, 6:44am
What a dickhead, good grief