Need Sparks changed = $!

Page 2 / 2
jasongroves, Jan 20, 9:42am
What year/model/engine in your Pulsar!

hayley_smith, Jan 20, 9:43am
B.N.T! to me that means Bras N Things!
Not rocket science I know.Im guessing you could do it but could you make a souffle as well as I do! Rhetorical BTW.

jasongroves, Jan 20, 9:45am
Soufflé! Piece of cake;)
B.N.T - Brake N Transmission. Similar to Repco.but better.
http://www.bntnz.co.nz/

hayley_smith, Jan 20, 9:47am
1991 (she's a well preserved lady) 1.6L and ummmm on the rego it says X1R (!)

jasongroves, Jan 20, 9:52am

jasongroves, Jan 20, 9:55am
From STA Parts:
Product Code :NGKBKR5E-11
Description :Spark plug NGK BKR5E-11
Unit Price NZD :3.78Each(Incl Tax)

jasongroves, Jan 20, 9:59am
Air flow meters are a common issue with the GA powered Nissans.FYI.

hayley_smith, Jan 20, 10:04am
Thanks for the helpful links Jason, appreciate it. Might have to sacrifice my nails/fear of eff'ing engine and give it a go on the weekend. If successful will spend saved $$ on a manicure!

jasongroves, Jan 20, 10:12am
$25.70 all up for socket set and plugs. Pretty cheap I reckon. (Plus you own the sockets for next time;)
It honestly is really easy. If you're worried about nails etc, wear some gloves (even gardening gloves will do).
Pull one lead and remove and replace one plug at a time.
You don't need to worry about gapping the plugs as they are gapped correctly out of the box.
Just don't over tighten the plugs! Lol.
Next step, learning oil changes, fuel filter, air filter replacement.
Onwards and upwards!

hayley_smith, Jan 20, 10:24am
It may please you to know I have already changed air filters before and have done a oil change with minimal assistance but I usually have my friend do a service/check up in exchange for baked goods of his choice as he does it 10 x faster than I could with the bonus of being able to tell me if anything else needs doing/looking at etc

incar., Jan 20, 10:43am
what suburb do live or work in, im mobile so i could change them if im working somewhere close

sw20, Jan 15, 3:02am
Actual LOL