Wow, this is pretty Tidy!

Page 2 / 2
trogedon, Nov 29, 3:16am
They were North / South (just like the 4s) and went well.

racetoy, Nov 29, 3:33am
Had a kimberly x6 auto.Was the biggest mistake EVER.it blew a head gasket. auto shat itsself .NEK MINIT .its at the wreckers

phillip.weston, Nov 29, 4:00am
As does the Holden Epica.

horsygirl, Nov 29, 4:13am
the oil stains are still on my garage floor.from the one i owned 20 years ago.

ginga4lyfe, Nov 29, 4:30am
Mine went very well it was the 1750cc auto, and pulled well, too bad the rust was too bad in the body, I should have kept the engine :(

morrisjvan, Nov 29, 8:08am
It may well be tidy, but still totally undesirable.

sifty, Nov 29, 7:09pm
It's like the Susan Boyle of the car world.

jsbike, Nov 29, 7:35pm
You think SuBo is tidy!

sifty, Nov 29, 7:37pm
maybe 'unmolested' would be a better description.

peja, Nov 30, 4:54am
Not the last word in reliability or handling, but rare as in this condition now and probably worth something on that basis. I havent even seen one of these in some years

trogedon, Nov 30, 5:05am
Haha.

geedubu, Nov 30, 5:18am
Motoring is not all about speed.This was not a successful car but I remember touring NZ when they first came out (long story, friend was in PR and arranged it for me) and it was supremely comfortable and quite good to drive.Old failures (eg Edsel) make good collectibles at the bottom end of the price range; this would be fun, and not necessarily unprofitable to own.

peja, Nov 30, 8:32am
geedubu is absolutely right - good Edsels change hands for huge dollars now, and although this old Tasman is probably never going to achieve those heights it will appreciate, and be a usable and interesting classic in the interim

tractor9, Nov 30, 9:08am
Yep, didn't they do well in the Heatway Rally ! (Marinas that is )

jgig23, Nov 30, 5:38pm
hahahahaha

gilco2, Nov 30, 9:22pm
I see it has been modified with twin carbs.The Tasman came with single carbs single round headlamps. The more expensive Kimberley had the twin carbs and twin rectangular headlamps

lookoutas, Dec 1, 4:35am
What a let-down.

I expected to see a 'chick' wearing FA

crzyhrse, Apr 21, 7:15am
So about the same as a Ducati 900SS.