What brand of tools do you use!

Page 2 / 2
tmenz, Dec 29, 4:30am
Channellock, Lindstrom, Xcelite, Elora, Allen.

jasongroves, Dec 29, 4:37am
10 years ago when I got it!

morrisman1, Dec 29, 4:51am
Most of my tools are powerbuilt, with some koken, king tony, sidchrome, Brit-tool, fuller pro and teng tools thrown in there.

Cant say I have really had a problem with powerbuilt as much as people talk it down. Even fuller pro has been fine.

mrfxit, Dec 29, 4:56am
Mmmmm can't find my Walter tools at the mo ;-(

aj254, Dec 29, 4:57am
Kinchrome, haven't broken anything yet, plus bits and pieces of old sh*t.

cocabowla, Dec 29, 4:57am
aigo spanners & ring/open enders, had them about 25 yrs now.

hondalova, Dec 29, 5:40am
most of my tools are kingtony. good but cheapish tool. also got repco 3/8 rachet set and 6mm to 32mm spanner set.

wrong2, Dec 29, 5:42am
brought a bosch drill recently, was surprised to find it wasnt assembled in asia, but was hungarian manufactured

elect70, Dec 29, 6:38am
Still have most of my oldsidchromesocket set&buypowerbuilt replacementsOk forhomemech work .Spanners usually cheapos from repcoalways seem to lose them . Hand tools -kleinuseto buyreal cresentgearmany years ago .

morrisman1, Dec 29, 6:39am
I find the fuller pro stuff reasonably priced and well suited for making custom tools out of

zirconium, Dec 29, 8:31pm
Oh brilliant! I have a set of those at work that i need to use at home. :) They are pretty much stuffed anyway, i won't make them worse.

shuddupowh, Dec 29, 8:44pm
I dont buy branded stuff. Just buy whatever I want or suits me at the time. The cheap crap I've bought has lasted me fine.