Odds On Kumeu Being A Wet One This Saturday

Page 1 / 2
paulap, Jan 18, 5:56am
With the rubbish weather around I think it will be a hard call to make earlySaturday morning whether to go or not.

cuda.340, Jan 18, 6:11am
met service shows no rain saturday morning

marcos1, Jan 18, 6:24am
See ya there.rain or shine.

paulap, Jan 18, 6:28am
lol.is that to be believed though!

ginga4lyfe, Jan 18, 7:09am
Ill be there too, stuff the rain, I have bumboots

lookoutas, Jan 18, 7:13am
You'll be getting wet inside anyway.
Won't see ya this year, giving it a miss. Classic Flyers in Tauranga the following weekend, followed by Stock Team Champs in PN the following, then Turangi swap after that.
Gotta draw the fuel usage line somewhere.

wrinkley, Jan 18, 8:34pm
i hope it rains. i am not going this year so i hope it sucks for everyone else lol

ksam, Jan 18, 8:41pm
It'll be stinkin hot

phalanax, Jan 18, 9:23pm
The cells will dry them out.lol

tgray, Jan 18, 9:28pm
took me an hour just to get out of the paddock last year.
Still going though.

toyboy3, Jan 18, 10:48pm
Is there a swap meet this year or is it just a car show and drinking fest
and a chance to show your tatts and beer bellys

bob1088, Jan 19, 2:39am
OPer - here`s a tip you may already know - if your wipers fail just get a bottle of bars bugs or I guess meths would do too and squirt on windscreen every now and then - water runs off.cheers.

johnf_456, Jan 19, 2:48am
See ya there

tgray, Jan 19, 3:42am
The cops would have a field day, if they checked all the illegally registered cars this time. People driving around on dealer plates (for years), or using plates offthe family station wagon for the day or registering their Left hookers A instead of G to get around the law, etc etc. This is what happens when you have a law that says you can import absolutely anything you want, regardless whether or not it is legal to use on NZ roads. A lot of the cars that turn up shouldn't be on the road due to rust issues and the like. Ok, Iv'e had my moan.

bob1088, Jan 19, 3:47am
still a great show - see you there.

74nova, Jan 19, 4:46am
Always a swap meet but there seems to be less and less swappers cause the sites seem to be getting bigger but everybody fills up the space with their cars and tents. last time I had a swap site the place was full with swappers and no freakin tents. Seems everybody camps in the swap sites instead of the camping area.
What time do ya have to get there to get a park in the top field instead of the dust bowl!

marcos1, Jan 19, 6:32am
There always has to be at least one misery guts I suppose.

marcos1, Jan 19, 6:34am
I'll meet ya there johnboy.we should have a beer or two huh!

johnf_456, Jan 19, 11:08pm
Could do

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 19, 11:47pm
You're quite the wowser.

paulap, Jan 20, 12:07am
Yip got stuff on the windscreen but it seems to work best at speed not when cruising .lol

johnf_456, Jan 20, 7:59pm
Going to be a great day by the looks of it!
See you there.

guider1, Jan 20, 8:02pm
No such thing as Exempt A for motorcars now.

guider1, Jan 20, 8:02pm
Just spoke to friends up there & they reckon it's looking to be a brilliant day. Have fun.

ginga4lyfe, Jan 21, 1:04am
It was a good day for me, I almost picked up a project car from the swapmeet side of the show, I was a bit sad not to see any bucks there though, and them woodstock promo girls, very nice