Odds On Kumeu Being A Wet One This Saturday

Page 2 / 2
cuda.340, Jan 21, 4:39am
yeap bl@@dy hot them Woodstock girls & the weather was warm too & no rain.

clairewithi, Jan 21, 7:57am
Well it was great weather!

74nova, Jan 21, 8:44am
My mate was gonna have a swap site over the weekend and sell some bits I got on behalf but put his back out and couldn't make it so on Thursday I made the decision of not just driving the Pontiac up and parking it in the dust bowl but to get some no longer needed bits together and get a site for the Saturday. Checked the Petrolhead and the web site for pricing to be prepared (driver $30, pass $20 for one day including camping)
Loaded up the car on Friday night and headed off in the morning, got there just after 7am, Was told at the gate I had to pay for the full weekend (now $80) WTF! I said NO I don't think so. Them she said we get a refund for the Sunday when we hand in our red bracelets and leave at the end of the day. I said why don't you just give out a different coloured bracelet for each day! So now where down $30 for the day. Fukn morons.
Anyway Not many people buying, everybody just looking, sold a couple of items and had an enjoyable day. Going back up with the club tomorrow and I'll be able to relax and have a look around, especially the Woodstock girls.

xs1100, 2 days, 20 hours
always the way when things get abit a head of themselves and forget were they came from