Safari SWB stolen last night Christchurch

moosie_21, Jun 20, 4:14am
I was interested in that product until you totally messed up the MB you wanktard. F**K OFF!

cjohnw, Jun 20, 4:33am
Gearlocks do not work they are a waste of money!

big.b-lil.c, Jun 20, 4:34am
simple to by pass! cut the gear leaver off with bolt cutters then bend lock out of the way with a crowbar take less than 15 seconds. you are left with a short gear leaver but can drive it away.

tylin, Jun 20, 5:23am
Sorry , i was not trying to spam . I just know that having a gearlock makes it much harder for theives to steal a car and everyone that wants to keep their car should have one .

bmxer4, Dec 24, 6:52pm
My mates SWB Safari was stolen last night from Robbies Riccarton carpark with his Xmas shopping in it. It is quite a distinctive truck with two tone olive and green factory paintjob. It is on 35s with a pretty big lift and a winch. The front has a custom made 60 series bullbar which is obvious if you know your 4x4s. The back windows have anti 1080 stickers on them. BQU516.

Anyone with any info call the Police or let me know.

40wav, Dec 24, 6:57pm
Will keep an eye out up here, good luck to your mate.

bmxer4, Dec 24, 9:11pm
Cheers mate! Mongrels probably have it stripped for parts already. It has a Raw 4x4 lift kit which don't come up second hand often so I'll be checking here regularly.

pandai, Dec 24, 10:51pm
He must be bloody gutted!

jsbike, Dec 25, 2:33am
does it have a spare wheel on the back, if so anything on the cover if it has one!

bmxer4, Jul 5, 4:40pm
Just found out that the Police have located it in the affluent chch suburb of Woolston :) Minus the Xmas presents though. Thanks guys for your interest.