Best internal/ external glass fogging repellent

Page 2 / 2
johnf_456, Mar 20, 11:51pm
Yes you did and you know it, I'm not that old enough to need Niagara in this house lol.

mr40cal, Mar 20, 11:52pm
no I'm not, you are a bad man - naughty naughty, smack your hand

mr40cal, Mar 20, 11:53pm
why you need a water fall that big, have you been playing with mr winky again!

mr40cal, Mar 20, 11:54pm
I think you are just mean to people less fortunate than yourself - naughty bad man

ralphdog1, Mar 20, 11:54pm
Now we are having some good natured piss taking.hopefully no one will get angry

mr40cal, Mar 20, 11:55pm
oh it's bound to happen , johnny hasn't even read my misquotes properly, otherwise he would be real red faced

mr40cal, Mar 20, 11:58pm
heres one for john, just so the one he is thinking about posting doesn't get lonely

mr40cal, Mar 20, 11:59pm
bugger, it has been over four minutes since his last reply, he must be typing some novel length reply, either that or mr winky is up for some lunch time action

mr40cal, Mar 21, 12:03am
http://images.travelpod.com/users/reneltrek/1.1246768189.niagara-falls.jpg

hey look its johnf at niagara
nice glasses dude

dasfi, Mar 21, 6:16am
lol i know that feeling, have to stop in middle of the road sometime because i actually cant see

mr40cal, Mar 21, 6:37am
just here to help

johnf_456, Mar 21, 8:16am
Sure is a bummer thats for sure, I find heat works very well once the engine has built up heat about 1km or 2km down the road it clears pretty quick and yup outside is the issue to for me even though I don't use air con.

johnf_456, Mar 21, 8:49am
Stop been a wanker and editing my posts and trying to say they are wrong. The joke has gone too far, cut it.

mr40cal, Mar 21, 9:44am
If you stopped replying, my brother from another mother there would be nothing for me to do but stop too, but you keep replying, so then so do I
I think if we just put your chrome dome right up the front of the bus, the heat it gives off would keep the windows clear and moisture free, aswell as power a small solar power generation plant
(no tips no taps, no sides no backs, no hards away)

biddy6, Aug 14, 1:43pm