Pitstop. Anyone used pitstop for wof39s the reason i ask is that we moved down from auckland to tauranga 4 years ago and went to

Page 2 / 2
supernova2, Aug 6, 9:40am
I had the lights, buckets, the lotout of a 90's nissan the other day to do a bit of a tidy up/clean up around the front panel.Just chucked it all back in and sorta adjusted the lights so they looked about right in relation to the body.Believe it or not straight thru WOF which was beam checked.Against the wall they ain't right.

pebbles61, Aug 6, 9:41am
Sweet, I never knew that _b

ianalice1, Aug 6, 10:14pm
Yes I understand that, about the headlight tester machine. Re doing small things to help a customer pass a wof, I agree they cost, but if you get a good or great service you'll tell others.
5 minutes here, does add up, but can be good for free advertising.

Just a though:)

steve312, Aug 6, 11:56pm
And adjusting them while already on the beamsetter or adding water to the washer bottle takes far less time to do it the first time than having to send them away and then repeat the test procedure when the vehicle comes back for a recheck.

gammelvind, Aug 7, 7:51am
There is a wonderful little WOF testing place down in Glasgow st, just up from Para Rubber. It's family owned, good people and strange as it may seem in this day and age, use common sense. Plus they are a little cheaper than many of the opposition. Can't recommend them enough.