Rare Spares Christchurch

cowboy110, Oct 7, 8:36am
What's the saying!If you have poor service tell us. If you have good service tell others .Just want to thank the guys at Rare Spares for the exceptional service I had recently.Needed some new fans for the Commodore.$1500 from Holden.The guys at Rare Spares tracked down a whole new unit and got them to my door for a fifth of the price .Thanks Craig, and BTW it was a 30 minute job to replace.

trader1292, Oct 7, 8:39pm
Probably the only time in the history of the world that rare spares has been 'cheap'

xpfairmont, Oct 7, 8:49pm
yeah "Dear Spares" I always found, the one chch anyway

lombax, Oct 7, 9:11pm
i agree, i buy all my parts direct from aus,still a bit pricey,but stil cheaper than Rare Spares

luxy, Oct 7, 9:19pm
Dont rubbish a company that are supplying bits for stuff that is now hard to get.They should be supported. You blokes that have Aussie cars are lucky to have someone prepared to do it. Dont forget , its not only their parts but their knowledge that is available. and they do not charge for that!

lombax, Oct 7, 9:35pm
mate,i needed new hdt headlight covers for my VK,i found some at at rare spares $75 a pair,so i thought when my car is closer to being on the rd i would get them,approx 3-4 mths down the track,went back to rare spares the price had jumped to $223.45 (what the),so i got em from aus $160 including freight,,at those prices it just forces people to look else where

gmphil, Oct 7, 10:36pm
Had swt dealing with them ,have both brought and sold to them no probs fast delivery ,fast payment!

zephyrheaven, Oct 8, 6:55am
Craig is a good bugger

treachug, Oct 8, 8:34am
Thanks Nigel, glad to have helped.I told you they were easy to fit. You know where we are if you need any more bits.

treachug, Oct 8, 8:35am
nah you must be confused.

stabi360, Oct 8, 8:52pm
if i needed anything from rare spares i would always try keith at gasson motors first he is way cheaper then rare spareshe has a large selection of things

monaro_xxx, Oct 8, 9:07pm
depending on what ya want,and when you need it,they are pretty good and ALWAYS helpful.
In saying that,I always try to "buy NZ" where possible than haggle over a couple of bucks.
(yes,I know rare spares is aussie,but they are employing kiwi blokes here!)

darryl, Oct 8, 11:13pm
Or helpful

gmphil, Oct 9, 12:39am
so u didnt read my post then
cos that make atleast twice lol got brand new cable for my holden cheaper than could get made

robell, Oct 9, 12:45am
Dude. I went to rare spares a while ago and have vowed never to go there again, was well and truly ripped off by them. Have found other nice honest firms to get my aussie parts from. (some just around the block) . Also very knowledgable too.

olsod2, Oct 9, 4:39am
got a radiator for my ss vy from craig was half the price the radiator shop wanted.rare spares was trade price rad shop wanted full price.

xpfairmont, Oct 9, 5:50am
It seems all the Holden guys get 1/2 price and the Ford guys get 2X price.