Auckland

twincam1, Mar 19, 9:05pm
scam cars on cheap rubbish. Many offer shilling going on now daily.

bjmh, Mar 19, 9:35pm
I guess this makes sense to someone ?

biddy6, Mar 19, 9:36pm
Hmm ,I don't know who!

saxman99, Mar 19, 10:33pm
I think the translation goes something like this:

"After copious amounts of research it has come to my attention that many of the motor vehicles for sale in the city of Auckland are the subject of a scam in order to drive up the sale price. In my opinion most of these vehicles seem to be of a poor or inferior quality. The scam involves a process whereby the seller of a vehicle procures false bids from a colleague or other associate posing as a genuine buyer. This illegal practice is known as 'Shill' bidding. Sometimes the shill bidder is actually the seller themselves, operating under a different user name or account identity. Examples of this occurring can be seen on a daily basis."

twincam1, Mar 20, 12:27am
Auckland a massive scrap yard now, most seemed to be VW too.

poppy62, Mar 20, 12:51am
I thought most were the Twincam ones!

skull, Mar 20, 1:24am
Step away from the bottle please.

bjmh, Mar 20, 1:33am
Thanks saxman. I can sleep easier now,knowing we are not going back to pounds,shillings and pence.

sr2, Mar 20, 1:52am
LOL +1.
10:00 am is a little early in the day. !

tony9, Mar 20, 2:27am
It does if you look at the OP's profile and fully understand it.

twincam1, Mar 20, 3:15am
Sorry, over fixing stroke. Never had a bad day in my life. Had speak and right getting better.

bjmh, Mar 20, 3:41am
ok twincam I have been to the depths myself you are doing well by the looks of it,sorry just thought it was someone taking the piss. love your choice of bike. the mighty HRD

dave653, Mar 20, 4:08am
May the force be with all of us!

lookoutas, Mar 20, 5:03am
You've probably still got a pocket full of em.

tgray, Mar 20, 8:37am
Around 30% of my customers come from cities outside Auckland to buy a car and drive them home.
Can't be that bad here.

bjmh, Mar 20, 6:25pm
ha ha and heres me thinking Taumarunui still trading on beads and trinkets

lookoutas, Apr 21, 12:12pm
That's a bit rich - flax baskets mate.