Its not ok to spit on the workshop floor

cmx4eva, Sep 15, 8:57am
you piece of white trash!

xs1100, Sep 15, 9:01am
so did you say something to the actual offender,otherwise they wont learn.but yes spitters in public really are disgusting

rob_man, Sep 15, 9:33am
Last place I worked a Tongan thought there was something wrong with me when I told him how disgusting it was.

gmphil, Sep 15, 9:34am
thats just gross

cmx4eva, Sep 15, 9:45am
it was the owners son=the only reson why i didnt follow it up like i normally do(selectivly)

akaniva, Sep 15, 10:32am
In India I saw a cook spit a throatful of spit onto the KITCHEN FLOOR. I was coming down from my room to the kitchen to find out why my breakfast was so slow in arriving.I lost my hunger when I saw that.

It's disgusting to see it anywhere.

73040, Sep 15, 11:30am
spit or phlegm!
some people bs a lot.

jsbike, Sep 15, 7:56pm
But your food is not cooked on the floor. A mech has to work on the floor so I find spitting on a garagefloor worse

300, Sep 15, 10:16pm
Never go to China - Spitting anywhere is Ok even on the bus! YUKKKK

jason18, Sep 15, 11:20pm
Dont go up queen street in Auckland! People think spitting everywhere is ok too.

elect70, Sep 15, 11:56pm
If you saw what goes on in some food shops you wouldnt think spit on the floor was anything to worry about . Having done work in plentyi have seen some shockers .

lookoutas, Sep 16, 5:24am
That's why Sylvia Park is called Saliva Park.
Dirty bastards!

poppajn, Sep 16, 6:32am
In this town I live in, some people (of all ages) walk round hocking everywhere, disgusting peices of crap they are. Wonder if they do it inside at home.

bmwnz, Sep 16, 7:11am
Its hard to teach kids not to spit when they see their heroes on the sports field doing it .

marte, Sep 16, 7:27am
'Slip hazard'

cmx4eva, Sep 16, 9:12am
I reckon its a disgrace to yr race,displays a lack of self respect/manners= if you dont like what ive said lift yr game!. I rarely encounter euro's doing it-mostly maori and islanders,dont be offended at my honesty-im just saying it straight up from what ive personally seen on many occassions while out n about,its quite appalling imo.Thumbs up to Robmanfor taking some action,it definatly takes alot of balls to stand up and speak out about itthere and then directly to the person concerned I tell ya as most get quite offended about it

mugenb20b, Sep 16, 9:28am
I come from eastern Europe, and I can assure you, they do it too, but not everyone.

mantagsi, Sep 16, 11:15am
Bloody foul habit! Go mad, give out $500 fines, something silly like that might slow those slobby buggers down a bit

richard198, Sep 16, 11:25am
That's entirely different! Sports men & women have reason to get rid of unwanted mucous after strenuous exertion.

carmedic, Sep 17, 8:17pm
Then I looked at your profile and smiled!

poppajn, Oct 31, 10:57am
Speaks volumes, aye.