$3000 REWARD. On the evening of 1213th october my 2009 suzuki sv1000s sports bike was stolen from my workshop at papamoa its bla

angelpie, Dec 15, 2:01am
ON THE EVENING OF 12/13TH OCTOBER MY 2009 SUZUKI SV1000S SPORTS BIKE WAS STOLEN FROM MY WORKSHOP AT PAPAMOA

ITS BLACK, HAS A PACK RACK AND FADED BROWN BAG FITTED ALSO A SCOTT OILER

REGO NO IS A6APB, VIN NO IS JS1BX422300100996 IT WAS UNINSURED.

I AM OFFERING A REWARD OF $3000 FOR ITS RETURN, IN SIMILAR CONDITION AS WHEN IT WAS TAKEN, OR FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE IDENTIFICATION, OR PROSECUTION OF THE OFFENDERS.
I AM PREPARED TOACCORD ANY SUCH INFORMANT TOTALCONFIDENTIALITY AND ANONIMITY IF THEY SO WISH.

CONTACT CELL 0273597297 OR EMAIL WDE7245 AT EXTRA.CO.NZ

ginga4lyfe, Dec 15, 2:05am
Good luck , I hope ya get it back, its a damn annoyance that scum do this!

ginga4lyfe, Dec 15, 2:20am
why need insurance if the bike isnt being used and is in a presumably secure environment!

bevharris1938, Dec 15, 2:20am
Hope you get it back , you should have posted this 2months back when it got stolen , its probably in bits by now.

angelpie, Dec 15, 2:24am
HI SHAUN,
ID LIKE TO CLARIFY THE SITUATION FOR YOU.A COUPLE OF MONTHS BEFORE THE THEFT I HAD BOUGHT ANOTHER LATE MODEL BIKE OFF TRADEME. I HAD BEEN USING THIS BIKE MOST OF THE TIME SO I HAD TRANSFERED THE POLICYFROM THE SV1000 TO IT.
IN HINDSIGHT NOT A CLEVER THING TO DO

desmodave, Dec 15, 3:03am
Good luck with the bike and beating the crap out of the scum who took it.What happens to stolen bikes, i wonder if they stay in nz.

sfw4, Dec 15, 8:47am
my mate had a bike stolen 20yrs ago. Police rang him and said when Customs were checking a Sea Container at Napier Port, by some freak chance they decided to run the frame numbers. hey presto! bike was just about to leave our shores for good.

angelpie, Dec 15, 9:48am
hi sf4,,
thanks for that. its very likely a lot of stuff is disposed of that way.
it surprises me they dont srutinize stuff leaving the country a bit closer. .