52km/h in a 50km/h zone camera ION. $30.

Page 5 / 5
jono2912, Nov 9, 11:50am
I can what somewhat concur, however some persons bring this upon themselves.

ginga4lyfe, Nov 9, 12:05pm
Parenting changed. what we need is less regulation and more common sense. that or. get rid of rules and saftey regulation and let the way of life take over, and let the weak and stupid perish!

jono2912, Nov 9, 12:14pm
You provide great entertainment Biker.

topzone, Nov 9, 5:38pm
. It's just as well that I'm damn good at what I do or I'd have to be pleasant to compensate for my lack of ability.[/quote]

Morning Bobby,its posts like these that remind everybody what a jerk you are.
How is that sore foot !

richardmayes, Nov 9, 6:28pm
Yes, I see we're all in agreement now, that speed limits are only for losers and dumbarses.

Go TardMe.

offrd1, Nov 9, 6:47pm
biker_ i think you really have your work cut out here .lol.Good to see you back though

unideck, Nov 9, 9:22pm
Morning Bobby,its posts like these that remind everybody what a jerk you are.
How is that sore foot ![/quote]

Hes just stating that he is exceptional at his job, most people don't like to hear this said but make no mistake, I "NEED" to hear this every time I am dealing with technical staff and for that matter anything that requires me to sub contract. I take it your not a skilled person.

By the way, Im also a highly certified Engineer with more tickets I can shake a stick at, I used to be good but now Im better.

topzone, Nov 9, 10:24pm
Oh an internet boast . gee it must be true then.

topzone, Nov 9, 11:00pm
Morning Bob
First you said "It's generally low quality people that breed the fastest" .followed a little later by "And I sped everywhere"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php!term=shoot+yourself+in+the+foot

Too easy.

topzone, Nov 9, 11:39pm
Denial wont help you Bob, you have made yourself look the idiot with your own words.

topzone, Feb 14, 2:54am
Read it again Bob,and again if you need to.Its been fun but the que at WINZ is getting longer better take my place for the afternoon.