***STOLEN****

brucegoose, Jan 19, 3:10am
**CASH REWARD** for information that leads to me finding my car and the guys that stole it!

STOLEN 17/01/2012 - 18/01/2012 from the Auckland/Birkdale area between 10pm and 6am lastnight!

My Green KE70 Sedan, auto 4k - stock as
Number plate is KS4262

For more info go to http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/256415654427292/

brucegoose, Jan 23, 11:14pm
thanks for your support everyone.

if anyone does see it please follow it to their address and txt or call me so i can notify the police then race them thereif it's mine there will be cash reward for you!

easiest way to tell if it's mine is going to be getting up close and looking at the windows, all the glass was original and still had my number plate etched into it - KS4262.

many thanks for your help everyone!
bruce
021 132 5825

brucegoose, Jan 24, 7:57am
RECOVERED!

found it dumped on Canongate Street, Birkdale, North Shore City - thanks to a tip off from a club-k.co.nz member!

the police are finger printing it now so hopefully i can find out who stole it ASAP!

a big thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out and for all the support, its been REALLY appreciated!

Many Thanks
Bruce

ryans, Jan 24, 9:36am
Just down the road from me, glad it's been found, hopefully it's not too badly damaged.

brucegoose, Jan 24, 8:18pm
thanks guys, It had a window smashed and the ignition barrell is completely broken and missing! but other then that it looks ok from a quick glance. i had half a tank of gas in it though and its down to 1/4 now so at a guess id say they traveled approx 100-150k's in it before they dumped it. the theives must live in the birkdale area to dump it so close to where it was stolen from! hopefully the police can get a good finger print off it cus i would LOOOVE to find out who stole it!

jsbike, Jan 24, 9:44pm
im still waiting to hear back from the cops about the prints they got off my recovered car, that was printed just before xmas day

brucegoose, Jan 25, 7:16am
bugger man, takes a while then eh :( how long was it till u got ur car back!