STOLEN MAZDA RX7 RED AUCTION NUMBER 350009938

fiatracer, Feb 1, 6:48am
bummer. Airbags aside, that's a nice car. Good luck

8anna8, Feb 1, 7:06am
bummer

8anna8, Feb 1, 7:13am
have good luck finding it

korokoro107, Feb 1, 11:46am
oh far thats stink bro i hope u were insured, if i see it i will pull the idiots out and smack them upside the head with my spanner

nissan_man2, Feb 1, 5:23pm
thanks mate

horsygirl, Feb 2, 2:06am
ya sure Crusher Collins hasn't seized it for unpaid fines.

sd8888, Feb 2, 5:47am
hot as car goodluck mate.

superdave0_13, Feb 2, 6:05am
Is it too much of a coincidence that it happens to be on trademe at the moment! Had any dodgey viewers!

nissan_man2, Feb 2, 6:21am
no one view yet, must been from number plate, thanks for all your support guys

bendean, Feb 2, 8:00am
yea my evo2 got stolen man on sataday 29/1/2011 it f***king sucks some advice is report to police but get out thea and look get all body and engine numbers and go to all wreckers etc you may know someone who knows someone who steals or used to cars tell them, put adds out etc just get it out there the police will be waiting for reportings now not out looking, the more you do the better chance and dont give up advertise on www.stolenz.co.nz unfortunate about the police look at the bigger picture cars = money, money = drugs its more than just ur car gone its to laxed and theas no deterent from it and remember karma is a bitch and bites back twice as hard, good luck with it mate.

tshop, Feb 2, 8:33am
A car theifs favourite tool is a Battery Drill, & its not always the maori boy doing it, Asians know their skills bro!

-slevin, Feb 2, 8:44am
You have to give ID when getting ownership information, surely if they are asking ID they would keep a record of who's checked up on the vehicle! Good luck mate.

next1eve11, Feb 2, 10:18am
White boys are pretty flash too mate, especially out west AK

kevymtnz, Feb 5, 9:35am
mags look ugly
all that $ and no disabling alarm shame on you
wickered colour
but yip there is always some scum out there

extrayda, Jun 20, 4:06am
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Tylin, I think everyone will get this of this marketing approach pretty quick.I always look at these posts to see if it in my area so I can look out for it, now I just keep seeing your name.

jezz43, Jun 20, 4:06am
quit self promoting. hope you get voted

johnf_456, Jun 20, 5:25am
Somebody report this spammer / self promoter

tylin, Jul 6, 11:08am
Dont worry , someone did . I will stay away from here . Backstabber