Someone's gonna get a bargain!

murdoko, Jun 8, 12:18pm
I dont what you guyz think but a lil bird told me there's a FACELIFT TURBO JZX100 MARK II on Turners up for auction next week. hmmmm

only a handful factory turbo mark IIs in NZ (jzx100), let alone a facelift one! could be the only one in NZ.

doug207, Jun 8, 12:41pm
Rare is it.! Haven't seen a JZX100 tonight.

kimbo88, Jun 8, 1:41pm
It looks very nice indeed Murdoko.As you say, a facelift one at that.The 3 litre Mk 2 listed just ahead of it looks fairly tidy too.

tgray, Jun 8, 6:43pm
Your car is it mate!

murdoko, Jun 8, 10:37pm
no, neither mine nor my mate's . i'm not self-promoting if that's what you asking. haha As much as I want to bid on it, I just can't coz I got a newer version of that. but still.

woki, Jun 8, 11:00pm
Wont be a bargain! Turners have ghost bidders and will top bid themselves if its deemed a bargain . Turners are dodgy!

murdoko, Jun 9, 1:06am
hey Kim! have you posted your car on http://forum.jzx.co.nz/!

to woki: well yeah sometimes i think they are but thats how i got my late chaser tourer V for cheap. but that was in hamilton though. I reckon this one's definitely gonna go beyond 8k

tgray, Jun 9, 5:34am
I don't think it will and I'll tell you why.
Having gone to turners every week for the last 6 years, most people only look at the make, year and K's and won't recognise that it's a pretty special car.
This car would sell better on trademe with a well written ad and good photos to match. It's not a good car to sell to the masses at turners,who won't realise what it is.

noswalg, Jun 9, 7:10am
Looks like another taxi to me!

matarautrader, Jun 9, 8:00am
My old mark 2 went much better with Bedford pistons. And a twin carby setup was the hot ticket too!

carstauranga001, Jun 9, 8:52am
so what is a JZX110! Non turbo! New shape!

murdoko, Jun 9, 9:52am
yeah JZX110 is the newer version of that. Not necessarily a turbo but definitely JZ powered. could be a 1JZ or a 2JZ. Mine's a factory turbo. Pretty much the same engine as the car described in the first post.

After the JZX110, Toyota switched to v6 GR engines hence the next model is GRX120, the newest would be GRX130.

Personally, i think the jzx110 is special coz it's the last of its kind. No more straight sixes from Toyota after that.

murdoko, Jun 9, 9:53am
You should bid on it!

tgray, May 25, 5:52pm
My policy is not to touch turbo cars and tobe honest, it's not interesting enough for me to want to own it.