Just bought a 2005 gsxr600 for 3g BARGAIN!

buyme3, May 13, 9:18am
stock 30ks reg been allowd to lapse but fluids filters break pads an front tyre and should be all legal and mint for around 4g, any body got ideas or parts for these

gunhand, May 13, 9:22am
The idea would be to ride it or race it wouldnt it!Why do you need parts!

cocabowla, May 13, 9:23am
wow, you were right place right time to get that bargain then.

buyme3, May 13, 9:25am
pretty stock wouldnt mind an exhaust. this is my first bigger bike but always like personalising things

buyme3, May 13, 9:27am
yea was very happy, always keeping ann eye out. hadnt been started for a year, fresh gas and new battery an started first pop.
was stoked

gunhand, May 13, 9:34am
Oh OK. well most go the pipe and crash knobs, screen, carbon fibre lookin bits, power comander and so on. Me, well I like bikes stock. When you go to sell something not everyone has the same taste but with bikes most bits are slip on and off so keep the orig parts and go mad lol

buyme3, May 13, 9:35am
yea thats plan. needing to do front tyre as has been a bit of a commuter and is flat in middle lol. wont revin that way. keen on some track days just need to get in community a bit meet some fellow riders, chch bit busted of late for some reason

buyme3, May 13, 9:36am
what benifits does power commander give! as notice everybody seems to use em.

gunhand, May 13, 9:43am
They even out the power delivery and in some cases add power in flat areas of the rev range.
Best example i could give is the ZX14 (which i had the pleasure to own). The early ones were pretty dead up to about 6 grand so they put power comanders on them to boost the bottem end. I didnt I left it as isas it made it a doodle to ride round town etc without it hunting and so on.

buyme3, May 13, 9:45am
anyone know a handy mechanic! prefer brighton way. service, pads etc

jsbike, May 13, 9:51am
Basic servicing, do it yourself, its part of owning a bike!Nice bike for a good price! Id love a 750 gsxr, not sure on the year but the 1st of the water cooled, around 02 from memory

buyme3, May 13, 9:53am
i like the 750s but wit reg these days 600 ends up being bit cheaper, nasty politicians

buyme3, May 13, 9:53am
i enjoy working on my cars but never been keen on my bikes lol. hurts more if something goes wrong, not a fan of learning the hard way on a bike, it hurts

jsbike, May 13, 9:54am
I get your point there!

buyme3, May 13, 9:55am
what do u ride

jsbike, May 13, 10:01am
at the moment, nothing. just looked on tm, its the 97+ shape I want, looks like I need to spend around 6k, ouch!

buyme3, May 13, 10:05am
keep an eye out, things pop up if your not too strict on what you want, i had wanted a zx6 or zx9 or a monster but this came up and really happy with it

jsbike, May 13, 10:08am
yeah though I really want the 750, id be happy with a 600. Pity honda made the vfr all big and comfy with all the new models, rather than staying small sportslike, or that would be my pick.

buyme3, May 13, 10:13am
yea nice bikes but bit grandaddy by the time they finished wit it

jsbike, May 13, 10:19am
I have one, well I will when dad finally gives it up! 100% orig vfr400r, 1st of the pro arm model

buyme3, Feb 14, 5:58pm
sweet, i always had soft spot. those single sided arms look awesome.
nice era