Cadillac parts 99-2003

phalanax, Mar 24, 4:27am
Anyone know where I can get brake pads.filtersetc for the seville or do I need to get them relined somewhere !

jasongroves, Mar 24, 4:37am
Cheaper overseas;)
http://tinyurl.com/4wyspr7

phalanax, Mar 24, 4:43am
Hey thanks for that.darned good thinking.cheers

tool.man, Mar 24, 5:37am
is that the seville sts !

phalanax, Mar 24, 7:01pm
Yep .it doesnt need anything at the moment but its always handy to know where to go to get the bits from

petermcg, Mar 24, 10:27pm
Come see me I may be able to help

tool.man, Mar 25, 4:40pm
how have you found the car to be as i am thinking of getting one

phalanax, Mar 25, 8:18pm
OARSOME.The build quality in this model range is just unbelievable.fully loaded power everything. Bose stereo with sub 6cd changer factory.digital message display on dash.(.it talks if you wanna hear it.lol).Quite v8.smooth ride.All the bells and whistles and there not crappy cheapo japper bells and whistles.Ive worked in a few workshops (Mercedes ) along way back granted. but these are well built quality cars.No mickey mouse headliningsdoor panels or buttons and knobs that fall off .full leather.Alarmed.And theres a few of them selling low k's for a song at the moment.and then of course theres the added bonus of bein able too say .I drive a caddy.YEEHAH!.

phalanax, Mar 25, 8:27pm
OOPS forgot to mention the under bumper driving lights and fancy inner ring headlightsall the homie bros envy.lol.Nope I laugh at the bros and their skylines thebmw .and merc men.Nothing like built in the USA.a helluva lot of car for the price theyre currently at.Ditched my vy commie and got one for a song.Read on a listing comment here some guy complaining he had to buy a BA falcon and it sounded like a sewing machine compared to the caddy.Dont think a brand new Holden statesman would even come close to the build quality .Ive been in top of the range 125k beemers and the quality is b grade compared to these.LOL

phalanax, Mar 25, 8:32pm
Your not gonna win too many drag races in one but for comfort and cruise given their current market pricetheyre Heaven to drive.

phalanax, Mar 25, 8:43pm
Did I forget to mention the steering column lowers itself and the seat retracts or slides and slumber pumps to your preset settings when you insert the key.When you turn the key all dials illuminate and rotate their full sweep and reset to the live settings.It has well lit green dot digital rolling suggestive message display.and lists error codes (if any.lol). or suggests turning the lights on etc as you drive.My only reservation is parts availabilty in lil ole NZ.

rovercitroen, Mar 25, 9:33pm
Try Bunce Motor Company for parts. Wairau Road, Glenfield, Auckland.

jsbike, Mar 25, 9:57pm
apart from the V8, you just descrbed a toyota windom

tool.man, Mar 26, 4:20am
good-oh what about gas milage

phalanax, Mar 26, 8:58pm
Maybe if windoms where like afoot or 2 wider and 2 or 3 feet longer .
and made of heavier gauge sheet steel .Not sure youd even be able to fit the 2 front seats in a windom.lol

phalanax, Mar 26, 9:14pm
Havent got a clue what the rate would be .itd be a little more than the 3.8 commie.but id say alot less than the 350 commie.32 valve 4.6L V8.It would use alot less than a carby 253.Alot depends on how heavy you are with your foot.I havent driven it hard since I got it .never been over 110ks on the motorway .dont launch it at the lights .Im cruisin.Noticed yesterday.the rain brings out lunacy.Saw an r34 nut drifting badly in a 50 zone. heavy rain and traffic flowhes redlining it.not even 5pm. anidiot that could easily have done some serious damage.Guys like that need instant licence suspension for 12 months.

phalanax, Mar 26, 9:40pm
Good luck comparing a windom to a caddy.lol.The Crowns arent even comparable.All of the goodies on the crown and windom are b grade copies I think.lol.In fact it might very well be that the Toyota design team bought one and tried to copy it within a set budget.and came up with the Lexus.lol

tool.man, Aug 29, 10:06am
well im off to look at a 2001 caddy today