Bidding on this auction a bit strange?

ekim99, May 7, 6:03am
Does anyone else find the bidding on this auction a bit strange!
auction number 472781338

mantagsi, May 7, 6:04am
Doesn't that happen if someone puts an autobid on! It shoots right up until it hits reserve! Not sure, hopefully someone can clarify

3tomany, May 7, 6:05am
no i would say they put in an autobid and it went strait to the reserve

alegnak, May 7, 6:05am
Yup, that's what it looks like.

ekim99, May 7, 6:06am
yes except the reserve was $1 in this auction!

alegnak, May 7, 6:09am
Maybe the latest bidder forgot to click on auto-bid!

3tomany, May 7, 6:12am
i think this might be the case as it was a $1 reserve auction. be sad if thats the case for the bidder

spud1991, May 7, 6:13am
Nope looks normal to me - put a higher bid on > less people look at the auction and then less people bid at the end. Why waste your time bidding at like $600 when its going to go way higher than that. I say good on that trader.

3tomany, May 7, 6:15am
amazing howwe can type quicker than we can read lol

skittles93, May 7, 6:24am
does this really require a thread haha

phillip.weston, May 7, 8:36am
I completely agree. Why fluff around with bid increments of $5 when you may as well bid close to what your max bid would be straight off the bat.

moosie_21, May 7, 8:48am
One person put an autobid on, then another did and it just shot straight up to the higher autobid, happens all the time.

supernova2, May 7, 8:51am
I'd say the 2800 was suppossed to be an autobid but the box wasn't ticked.Oops for that bidder.

shuddupowh, May 7, 4:13pm
Or they could of also just thought f--k it and put what they are willing to pay and left it.

74nova, May 7, 10:43pm
The auto bid box is always ticked isn't it! you have to click on it to 'un-tick' it.

Then again looking at it I think it needs to be ticked when placing a bid.

74nova, May 7, 10:43pm
The auto bid box is always ticked isn't it! you have to click on it to 'un-tick' it.

tonyrockyhorror, May 7, 11:14pm
The way the auto-bid process works here is crap. It shouldn't jump to reserve or your maximum auto-bid if it's below reserve. Any underbidders forcing your auto-bid up should be shown as a bid - there's no good reason to hide them.

a.woodrow, May 7, 11:22pm
I agree